broken hearted

bluebaby4ever

bluebaby4ever

I was with this guy for 9 months, in the beginning it was great, he even sent me flowers to my work on my birthday. we takled about future plans together, taking a trip, he even got the tickets but then had to cancle because of his work.

then he started to pull back, at the time he was really busy, work , fighting to see his kids, competting for the Olymipcs. i asked him and he said " right now is time to work , later we will have the fun together, we have a future together, then he stopped calling me , stopped coming over, and only called when he was stressed out about his ex ( she holding the kids from him)..

well heres the big thing, today when i wa thinking of him i got really mad and smashed the picture frame that his picture was in then ripped up all the pictures of him, i was not crying and i did not feel ragged, i felt hurt due to the last phone call that i placed , i left a message saying rather your really busy or you do not want anything more to do with me, he still has not called back. i have told him about my past and things in my past relationships, he knows about mine and i know about his, we both are very open with the conversations, we never had a problem takling about things, we even took a break from one another, we talked about it first. i do not understand how this could just all stop, i do not understand how i could get so mad to the extent that i broke something. but when i heard it shatter it felt like my heart, alot of pain ( at the time) was released.. now i do not have his picture to look at and i feel real sad...

i know i love him and i know that i do not want ot see this end with this man.. any advise how how to stop whats happening, i was going to go to his house last night to talk to him but then i am scared that i might upset him.

Doesn't sound he's being straight up if he could tell you "we have a future together" then stop calling, stop seeing you. Doesn't seem like there's much future in that!

He's only calling you when HE needs you for emotional support.

Maybe he's changed his mind and just doesn't know how to tell you, doesn't want to hurt you with words. He's a coward. His actions are hurting you more than if he said "I don't want this anymore". It's stopped because he's made the choice to stop communicating with you. You are mad because you have every right to be. I think you should confront him, you deserve to know what's going on with him, then make your own decisions based on what he tells you. Something's obviously changed for him, he just hasn't had the guts to let you in on what that something was.

Warm Hugs to You

I was with this guy for 9 months, in the beginning it was great, he even sent me flowers to my work on my birthday. we takled about future plans together, taking a trip, he even got the tickets but then had to cancle because of his work. then he started to pull back, at the time he was really busy, work , fighting to see his kids, competting for the Olymipcs. i asked him and he said " right now is time to work , later we will have the fun together, we have a future together, then he stopped calling me , stopped coming over, and only called when he was stressed out about his ex ( she holding the kids from him).. well heres the big thing, today when i wa thinking of him i got really mad and smashed the picture frame that his picture was in then ripped up all the pictures of him, i was not crying and i did not feel ragged, i felt hurt due to the last phone call that i placed , i left a message saying rather your really busy or you do not want anything more to do with me, he still has not called back. i have told him about my past and things in my past relationships, he knows about mine and i know about his, we both are very open with the conversations, we never had a problem takling about things, we even took a break from one another, we talked about it first. i do not understand how this could just all stop, i do not understand how i could get so mad to the extent that i broke something. but when i heard it shatter it felt like my heart, alot of pain ( at the time) was released.. now i do not have his picture to look at and i feel real sad... i know i love him and i know that i do not want ot see this end with this man.. any advise how how to stop whats happening, i was going to go to his house last night to talk to him but then i am scared that i might upset him.

O.K. lets start take the advice from vikki OR dothis if you

realy shure you love him and you would like to spend your whole life with him

play in his territory do the next

go over to him and tell him you are here just to support him for the children sake if he does not need that tell him to sit back and relax than give him a message or a nice boddyrub do that once or twice a week let feel realy relaxed next to you for one or two weeks then you begin bit by bit asking advice about the smallest things then work away from his problems into yours

little bit of saccrifice can make a uge difference

good luck to yyou and mark