Casual Encounter Website

I found my boyfriends profile on a casual encounters website. How? Simply googled his username when I was trying to find his reddit to send him a message. Anyway, denied it. After arguing all day, owns up to it. Blames it on pot and being lonely as we're in a long distance relationship. I am breaking things off as heartbroken as I am. But I want more. He's obviously a liar. The website was HardSugar. Does anyone know of any causal encounter/hookup sites like this? I want the whole truth and he's not giving me it.

Does anyone know of any causal encounter/hookup sites like this? I want the whole truth and he's not giving me it.

There are too many to count (Ashley Madison, Adult Friend Finders, CollarMe, Alt-dot-com, Horny Matches, Hookup, Adult Match Doctor, Craigslist, Hot-or-Not, LavaLife, Match, Plenty of Fish, ad nauseum....) so digging further isn't going to get you any more truth other than what you already know: He was looking to cheat and may have already cheated...

• Author
There are too many to count (Ashley Madison, Adult Friend Finders, CollarMe, Alt-dot-com, Horny Matches, Hookup, Adult Match Doctor, Craigslist, Hot-or-Not, LavaLife, Match, Plenty of Fish, ad nauseum....) so digging further isn't going to get you any more truth other than what you already know: He was looking to cheat and may have already cheated...

He said he didn't and his "proof" was that the join date and last log in date was the same. But he's also a liar.

• Author
sorry to hear about that. It's unfortunate that he couldn't talk to you about how he was feeling.

Thank you, I agree.