Help!!!! Gf Broke Up With Me Cause She Thinks Im Cheating But Im Really Not!!!

KooterMaGooter

First time poster.... ok so my gf checked my email and found an email from a random girl that said that i loved her and called her my everything. so my gf thinks i cheated on her but i didnt and i have evidence that i didnt do it and ive never met the girl in my life. she did all this research and finds out that ive been getting emails from teh girl since june. i recieved an email from the other girl explaining that it was only a practical joke that a friend was pulling on me and that she wasnt aware that my email address wasnt the email address of a guy she liked. the only problem is that i have a shaky reason why i have the girl in my profile, i have her in my profile cause i wanted to find out who she was and why she was sending me emails like that, but i forgot she was on my buddy list because i put her on a secondary buddy list that i dont use all the time and i went away for the whole summer. i practically lived with my gf all summer and spent no more than 15 days away from her. i found out that the girl lives no where near me and that it was a joke played on me by a friend i had from high school... what im basically asking is what should i do to get my gf to believe me and to stay with me...