bf despised cheaters yet he was one himself..

dreamingoftigers
today is my birthday! and I'm feeling a million times better than I did over the weekend. my stupid ex texted happy birthday oversees and his self righteous attitude it's so revolting! he says that he's glad I'm using this time away for my benefit since I'm obviously not replying to any of his messages. well no ****ing **** you cheating dick why should I respond to a ****ing cheater. ugh.. no remorse.

his friends have always said what a good guy he was and how I shouldn't break his heart since his heart had been broken many times before. what a ****ing joke.

happy birthday to me!! thank you for the support and ls has helped me tremendously.

Happy Belated!

I'm glad to hear that you didn't respond and are starting to feel better!:D

It probably won't be long until you find someone worth your time and energy. :)

Relax and enjoy! No better time than your birthday to make a stance, right. Um, well, maybe not. But still. LOL

Mine's tomorrow and I just want to get it over with. So many tests and assignments all due and building up. Ugh.

Best of Luck OP, hopefully this year is better than the last!

Sorry I was in an exam yesterday and missed it.

Simon Phoenix
All I have to say is that: It's really easy to put all the fault into the other person, but you should look inside yourself and see what YOU can improve.

IMHO the fact that he needed to cheat means that you didn't fulfill him in an emotional way. You said above how he cared about you and he was affectionate but not one mention about what you did for him.

If he was this affectionate and giving and he wasn't getting anything, then there was a disbalance in the R which could have been solved by him only by exterior gettings, hence the cheatnig

This is one of the worst takes I've seen on this site. Just awful. I hope you were trolling.

• Like 1
BeholdtheMan
IMHO the fact that he needed to cheat means that you didn't fulfill him in an emotional way. You said above how he cared about you and he was affectionate but not one mention about what you did for him.
If that's the case, he can either (A) communicate his feelings to her in an effort to work things out or (B) end the relationship. Cheating is the worst way to handle it. If it's that bad, just leave!

A poor relationship does not justify cheating. It needs communication and it justifies ending it if communication fails.

dreamingoftigers
If that's the case, he can either (A) communicate his feelings to her in an effort to work things out or (B) end the relationship. Cheating is the worst way to handle it. If it's that bad, just leave!

A poor relationship does not justify cheating. It needs communication and it justifies ending it if communication fails.

Especially after 9 months. It's not like they had a house and eight kids.