quite a complex problem, need to choose between guys

ohbabyitsawildworld

wow, my life it is quite complex indeend.

apparantly ive been told that any relationship ive had has never really been that... but more "beneficial" for him (them). but i dont seem to agree and i cant figure out what to do so please can someone just lend their advice.

my "love" life basically involves 3 guys now, and just cause i think there is a chance they might see this there is gonna be guy A B and C. and i guess to fully understand my life ill have to go into the background.

ok, the first guy, guy A, ive known him just about going on 7 years now. we've always been friends for the most part, i mean ive known him since jr high. and we've danced around various topics. i mean i never really had liked him growing up... we were friends, and i was cool with that. my friends swore we were in love and just to get a laugh or two i played into that and he did as well. however, i never really thought much into it until a year or two ago. for some odd reason i just started to like him more than a friend, which happens. sadly though, we did drift apart and i mean now we're friends and all, but not as much as we were by far. i guess it could be cause of the whole you're not gonna miss anything till its gone notion. but thats besides the point. i tried to do the right thing again, a year or two ago and opened up the lines of communication, so to speak. so since then we've been friends and as i had said, not nearly as close. now then, this is fine and dandy but i really started to like him. i was even so bold as to ask him to hang out rathe recently, which didnt go as well as i had hoped... it was rather awkward to be frank- first time in 7years just me and him decided to hang out. anyway, i overheard him saying that he was going to be moving next year and thought to myself that i couldnt let things end like that so i blatantly told him, about a week ago that i have basically adored him for the longest time- we havent really spoken since then.

as if this were my only problem, i should be so lucky. guy B; however, is my boyfriend of over a year. and honestly i must say that i do love my boyfriend and i never wanted to be basically this person that ive become. but its just that sometimes... or most of the time he basically just treats me like a friend, with benefits... although due to the way he treats me... he doesnt get the benefits anymore. i mean to be frank, he doesnt do much or take this relationship seriously and no, i dont know why i love him then.

but wait- theres more. guy c. guy c and i have been really good friends for about a year. he always listens and cares about what i say when its just me and him talking, which ismore than guy a or b has ever done. and again, even if its just talking online he always thanks me anytime ive helped him and all that and says im such a good person etc. which i mean, i like flattery. plus i mean hes absolutely gorgeous. the only problem with him is that when i see him around campus, if he is with someone he either ignores me or acts completely different. and i mean its not just me, my friends constantly ask me if like we had gotten into a fight or something cause he acts so different. i was told hes just nice to me cause i do favors for him but i mean he is the only person that actually listens to me if i have a problem so i think its more than a fair trade, so to speak. hes just not a consistant person...we talk great by ourselves but in public its different... he's stood me up once and after i told him i had gotten a great birthday gift... i find that he had a party and guess who was not there... yup... me.

so yes as we can see this is rather in depth. and i know its my stupid problems but like this is now all i can think about- i cant concentrate on schooljunk or work. so please if someone could honestly guide me in what i should do or even what they would do, it would be much appreciated.

you are one mixed up gal. ;) I think you need to forget guys A and C and focus on what you are going to do in your relationship with guy B. You are obviously not happy with the relationship with guy B for the reasons you stated and also because you are looking to hook up with two other guys at the same time. I suggest you start the process of breaking up w/guy B since he is not meeting your needs. You may find that this will give guy B (and yourself) a wake up call and you can start working on improving your relationship (or breaking up if there is no hope).

as to guys A and C - they both seem to be sending you clear messages that they aren't interested in taking the relationship to the next level. So, if you do break up with guy B ... you're likely to end up being alone for awhile, which ain't such a bad thing when one is trying to find oneself. :)