update on does this spell trouble

jenny

well last night my ex came here ,we had a great time, the kids were happy i was and he was happy, we had friends here, a few drinks, then suddenly he became emotional, he looked at me and started to cry saying that he loves being here and that he still loved me!! that made me cry also, i know that he is still with his girlfriend and to tell you the truth i do not even know if he remembers what was said.

problem now because he will be here again christmas eve, i am scared that it will happen again. i do not want to talk to him about last night, i want to forget it. but how can i stop this from happening agin? i would not feel right saying that he can not come here, i mean we are all he has for family. what should i do at the time if it happens?

if this is really bothering you, you will have to confront him about this before christmas. as much as you don't want to, it has to be done in order for you to able to enjoy your christmas and for the kids to be happy.

call him before christmas or arrange to meet him somewhere. don't drag out what happened the other night. simply ask him if he remembers what he said to you the other night. if you know he wasn't blind drunk, then he will. tell him you understand how he's feeling, but you'd really appreciate it if you could talk in depth about this after christmas. tell him you don't want either of you upset on christmas or for it to rub off the children. you don't have to stop him from coming because you're afraid of it happening again. that would be highly unfair. and there's every chance that it may not happen again. and if no one has too much drink, then it probably won't.

well last night my ex came here ,we had a great time, the kids were happy i was and he was happy, we had friends here, a few drinks, then suddenly he became emotional, he looked at me and started to cry saying that he loves being here and that he still loved me!! that made me cry also, i know that he is still with his girlfriend and to tell you the truth i do not even know if he remembers what was said. problem now because he will be here again christmas eve, i am scared that it will happen again. i do not want to talk to him about last night, i want to forget it. but how can i stop this from happening agin? i would not feel right saying that he can not come here, i mean we are all he has for family. what should i do at the time if it happens?