the grinch is my husband

who wife

What's going on?

I'm sorry for the terrible hurt you're feeling... if you can share a little more, perhaps someone here can help ease your pain or at least get you through the next week.

For now I'll leave you with this quote that may seem very inadequate to you... try, however, to grasp its hope:

"All the darkness in the world cannot put out the smallest light."

Let us help you find a light to cling to.

You go to a good pharmacy, get some Ether, put him to sleep and keep him under until after the holidays. Then wake him up and thank him for the peace you got.

If he has destroyed your life, why the hell do you care about his feelings?????????????????????

I personally think you are nuts for being around somebody who has destroyed your life, whatever you mean by that. Frankly, by being around somebody like that, you are destroying your own life. I can't feel sorry for you. Even if you are staying around for reasons of money, charity shelters are far more desirable than being around a grinch.

spend as much time as possible with other people and not him.

i don't know your situation here, but if he has destroyed your life, he's obviously shown no consideration for your feelings. he in turn deserves no consideration from you. spend time with your family - without him, and with your friends - without him. talk to him only when necessary and don't go out of your way to do anything for him. he doesn't sound like the kind of person anyone would want in their life.

buy him a gift voucher from a psychologist and a one way ticket to selfishville, and reclaim your life and your happiness.

how do you get though the holiday with someone who has destroyed your life , and thinks that you should still care ? and show him consideration for HIS feelings ?