Are we or aren't we? We kind of kissed!

We've been friends for almost a year, we are neighbors and we also work together like 2 days a week. He always calls me gorgeous, love, cutie, etc. We have the same day off and we hang out together most of them. weather it is just out to dinner, bike riding, to a bar, etc. we are planning little daytrips for the summer as well :)

I am really, really into him! And I believe that he likes me as well. Just... he is going to be going back to his country in about a year for 2 yrs, and he wants to go alone. he says that he misses being in a relationship, but he cant have a girlfriend because he doesn't want to leave her alone when he has to go. So he hasn't really made a move yet...

except...

when we go out, he usually gives me a goodnight hug, which is really a long hug. I don't know if that means anything? haha

Also.. last time we went out, he kissed me... It wasn't on the cheek, but it wasn't exactly a liplock kiss.. I believe that it was almost a lip kiss.. It happened so fast and I felt starstruck at the moment so... yeah. I'm thinking maybe next time we go out he'll actually kiss me?

I am definetly the shy one. I also got a couple of replies on a previous post that he really isn't into me, but I wasn't as detailed as this posting.. What do you think?

Any tips to kind of give him the clue to make a move...? If he doesn't see me as his "buddy" anyway... and not really interested.. haha. Thanks for your advice! :)

he is going to be going back to his country in about a year for 2 yrs, and he wants to go alone. he says that he misses being in a relationship, but he cant have a girlfriend because he doesn't want to leave her alone when he has to go.

I read this as: "I can't have a girlfriend, but I sure can have a woman for sex and companionship until I leave!"

Don't take him seriously. He's already told you what the deal is, so proceed ONLY if you can take your liaison for what it is -- a temporary arrangement.