Suspicious

Bryant

I am a 22-year-old male and I think my girlfriend is cheating on me. She was not a virgin when I met her, but I still needed to use KY jelly the first six months that we had sex. Now, it feels like I am floating around in her, which doesn't arouse me. Is she cheating on me with someone who has a larger penis? There's this black man that lives across the way from her and I heard that black men have big cocks. Should I be suspicous about my girlfriend cheating on me because of this problem? I really love her, and would die if I found out that she was cheating on me with a guy wit a much bigger cock. Should I confront her about this problem? Also, I caught this black man checking her out one time, and I did'nt like it one bit.

the only thing that would 'widen' your girlfriend, is if she popped out a baby. that would loosen the pelvic floor muscles, which would make her feel wider, when in fact, the vagina has not changed in size at all. a big penis will not do a damn thing to her vagina.

did you think that maybe you needed to use the ky jelly at first because she wasn't completely relaxed or a bit tense at first? it could be possible that she is a lot more relaxed with you now. this will be inevitabley obvious when you are having sex by the fact that you can penetrate a lot easier.

as for her cheating - well, you cannot tell if someone is cheating by their private parts (unless of course they contract an STD or have lipstick or other weird signs on their privates).

i think you sound a little bit insecure too and this is something you should address. don't base a relationship or someones feelings for you on the size of your genitalia, or someone elses for that matter. that's craaaaaaaazy. and if you were to be with someone who was going to base a relationship on penis size, well then you're better off without someone so shallow and immature.

oh, and try to accept the fact that other guys will look at your girlfriend. don't feel threatened by guys. be proud that it's your arm she's on. and tackle your insecurities before they become too much to bear. show you're confident within yourself and she will be drawn like a magnet to you even more.

I am a 22-year-old male and I think my girlfriend is cheating on me. She was not a virgin when I met her, but I still needed to use KY jelly the first six months that we had sex. Now, it feels like I am floating around in her, which doesn't arouse me. Is she cheating on me with someone who has a larger penis? There's this black man that lives across the way from her and I heard that black men have big cocks. Should I be suspicous about my girlfriend cheating on me because of this problem? I really love her, and would die if I found out that she was cheating on me with a guy wit a much bigger cock. Should I confront her about this problem? Also, I caught this black man checking her out one time, and I did'nt like it one bit.

If you think your girlfriend is cheating on you, sex with her does not arouse you and you are suspicious of the Black man who lives across the street from her, you have got a serious problem.

The size of a man's penis is not nearly as important as the size of his brain. So which one are you using the most?

If she is all of a sudden spending a lot of time away from you, coming in late at night, etc., then maybe you have reason to think she is cheating on you. Just because she seems bigger is not a good indication of cheating. It takes a long time for a woman to get stretched out and part of that is that she has lost muscle tone in the pelvic region.

So don't be too quick to think she is cheating just because you feel like you are floating around in her.

If you think your girlfriend is cheating on you, sex with her does not arouse you and you are suspicious of the Black man who lives across the street from her, you have got a serious problem.

The size of a man's penis is not nearly as important as the size of his brain. So which one are you using the most?

I am a 22-year-old male and I think my girlfriend is cheating on me. She was not a virgin when I met her, but I still needed to use KY jelly the first six months that we had sex. Now, it feels like I am floating around in her, which doesn't arouse me. Is she cheating on me with someone who has a larger penis? There's this black man that lives across the way from her and I heard that black men have big cocks. Should I be suspicous about my girlfriend cheating on me because of this problem? I really love her, and would die if I found out that she was cheating on me with a guy wit a much bigger cock. Should I confront her about this problem? Also, I caught this black man checking her out one time, and I did'nt like it one bit. Well. You had better ask her! I mean if you love her so much then you should just be open with her and teel her how you feel and hey lol if she is chetting then you can come see me:) lol