Why is this guy friend behaving like this ? Please help me a bit...

This guy friend of mine is sometimes flirty with me... he compliments me sometimes (called me fantastic for instance), and i realized sometimes he is a bit touchy, like he would brush my hand (for instance when we are in the dining all and he is right after me in the queue and were are serving ourselves food, he would come kind of close and press his hand to mine while serving himself ... I know it sounds stupid but i go to dining all every day and i never touch anyone's hand, there is room, and nobody touches mine either). Or he would reach my feet with his under the table without moving away, he also put his arm next to mine when we are at the cinema with friends, like my arm was slightly on my side of the armset and he put his arm there until touching mine without moving away (well he did at some point but not quickly... he left it there a bit and i felt a bit awkward... didn't move mine away cause I somehow have an interest in him, but I felt kind of embarrassed and confused, as far as I'm concerned, if someone touches my arm or feet by accident (or not), I'd move it away. I know he had an interest in me months ago when we met (was asking me out often, trying to spend time alone with me, texting me all the time, but I kind of refused all his invitations cause I didn't know him and was a bit scared, not ready, I know, it is stupid... now I do have interest in him, feelings grew...). Anyways, do you think it means anything, and he might still have some kind of an interest or feel an attraction, would you guys touch a girl friend's feet under the table for instance like this, without moving away ? Also...Do you guys ever completely stop liking a girl ...? (we are both 20 btw)

Thanks in advance !

it seems to me that he is very confident with his feelings towards you but might want to keep his distance because you refused him the first time. The interest is still there but I think he doesn't want to get rejected a second time so the ball is really in your court. Respond back in the same way he treats you. Like brush his hand when he brushes yours. Touch his legs when he touches yours. Guy are stupid but we do get obvious hints if they are offered to us. Good luck!