sleeping around

pooh

i havve been seeing this man for 3 year ,he is married and so am i , i have been married for 13 years and he has been for 10 year i have know him since i was 12 year old. I use to babysit for him.I slept with this man when i 16 it was that one time he was married at the time and i knew it was wrong when i did it, so i left him alone and went on my way, but i still like this man , About three year from to day i meet this man in the store and we started talking and he asked if we could have lunch i said yes. So i went out to lunch and we had a good time some old feeling started to come back,so the next week i saw him again we talk and we took a ride arounf town we ended up at a park we talk and talk then one lead to another. The next all i could do is think about this man and all i want to do is be with him. As of today we see each other about two or three time a day we talk twice a day . I enjoy being with this man and i enjoy making love with him ,he makes me feelin like a women he does stuff that my husband what . I'm to see this man Tuesday night at his house his wife and kids are out of town i don't know if i should go . Help me

One thing is to cheat but it's a whole other thing to do it in the bed he shares with his wife. The fact that you posted here says you have a morsel of a conscience.

Since you enjoy being with him so much and the feeling is mutual, have you thought about both of you getting divorces so you can legitimize this adulterous fornication. It seems you enjoy his company a lot...and you don't say much about your husband at all.

This just seems like a very sad situation all around. But for God's sake, do your screwing somewhere else besides in the house in the bed he shares with his spouse.

Also, I can tell you from absolute experience (not associated with cheating) that women have a way of knowing when another woman has been in their space. You crawl into the man's bed at his home and I guarantee his wife will know about it.

It really makes me sick thinking about a man bringing his adultery into the home he shares with his wife. I better stop here before I have to throw up.

I used to be a television reporter and no less than three times I covered murders where a spouse returned home unexpectedly to find his/her partner in bed with someone and shot both of them. It's not a pretty sight...take my word for it.

Happy Holidays!!!

One thing is to cheat but it's a whole other thing to do it in the bed he shares with his wife. The fact that you posted here says you have a morsel of a conscience. Since you enjoy being with him so much and the feeling is mutual, have you thought about both of you getting divorces so you can legitimize this adulterous fornication. It seems you enjoy his company a lot...and you don't say much about your husband at all. This just seems like a very sad situation all around. But for God's sake, do your screwing somewhere else besides in the house in the bed he shares with his spouse. Also, I can tell you from absolute experience (not associated with cheating) that women have a way of knowing when another woman has been in their space. You crawl into the man's bed at his home and I guarantee his wife will know about it. It really makes me sick thinking about a man bringing his adultery into the home he shares with his wife. I better stop here before I have to throw up. I used to be a television reporter and no less than three times I covered murders where a spouse returned home unexpectedly to find his/her partner in bed with someone and shot both of them. It's not a pretty sight...take my word for it.

Happy Holidays!!!

so what should i do i have been to his house before just not in his bed we stay outside and talk. His wife was not home at the time, there not much to say about my husband i love him he is the father of my four kids the problem is that i'm not in love with him somewhere i fell out of love with him he is just not there for me i need a lover,friend, husband i don't have those i have a friend something. With is man i have all three he just make me feel good inside the way my husband should what my husband can't do this man does it in more way then one. I have asked my husband for divorce he want give it to me, he said if that i how i feel e can live as roommates live together for the kids. What it boils down to when it comes to my feels and need and what i want it does matter to him and that hurst me very much this man my husband can't come in from work to ask me who my day went he don'y care,but i will asked him no matter what i always asked him how does he feel,and to have a good day, and how did his day go. But i can call this man up in the moring and say the same thing and will say the same thing to me we do this every moring and i call him in the afternoon to see how his moring went and he does the samething. That what i call a friend, lover,husband someone who care. I want to see this man i just not if i want to go inside the house.

You need to do what makes you happy, I can't decide that for you.

If you feel comfortable sleeping with this man in his home in the bed he shares with his wife, I can't stop you. All I can tell you is that it is sick.

If you have so much going with this man as you say here, get out of your marriage, have him get out of his, and become a legitimate couple.

I hope others will give you their advice on this. I really don't want to think about it anymore. This cheating stuff makes me very uncomfortable.

You need to do what makes you happy, I can't decide that for you. If you feel comfortable sleeping with this man in his home in the bed he shares with his wife, I can't stop you. All I can tell you is that it is sick. If you have so much going with this man as you say here, get out of your marriage, have him get out of his, and become a legitimate couple.

I hope others will give you their advice on this. I really don't want to think about it anymore. This cheating stuff makes me very uncomfortable.

i never said i was going to sleep with the man in his house in the bed he share with his wife , my plan is to just visit him that is all i have plan now i don't know what he has plan for me when i get there.

i never said i was going to sleep with the man in his house in the bed he share with his wife , my plan is to just visit him that is all i have plan now i don't know what he has plan for me when i get there.

I feel sorry for your husband, and your lover's wife.

They are married to inconsiderate and heartless people,

if you ask me. There is no excuse for cheating on your spouse, no matter how bad they treat you. You are in

the marriage on your own free will, and you can get out of it anytime you want. So if your spouse is not treating you well and doesn't fulfill your needs, why are you with him??

Leave him first before you continue your relationship with this other guy.

About you going over to his house...I agree with Tony. That's pretty sick. This guy will lie to his wife and betray her trust in him by inviting some other woman over while she's gone. This guy must be a TOTAL LOSER. So is this what attracts you to this guy? That he's a loser? A liar? An adulterer? Unfaithful? Untrustworthy?

Do you find these qualities attractive? If so, it says a lot about yourself as well.

I really wonder about most people nowadays..what happened to the morals that they should've been taught when they were young? If your husband has been faithful, he deserves a wife that will also be the same. So please tell your husband so he has the chance to get out now. Also, your lover has a wife (and kids?). They deserve much better than this scumbag too. I hope they find out very, very soon.

What goes around comes around. Right now you think nothing of you and your lover's actions. But one day you might fall in love with the perfect guy...the guy of your dreams. And everything will be perfect. And then when he cheats on you, just like you're cheating on your husband, I think that's when you will understand that the seriousness of this matter.

Basically, what we have here is two people using each other for sex and fantasy: To get from each other what you are not getting from your mates. He started on you when you were very young and often a young girl will fixate on the man who first brought out her sexual desire.

But this man has shown you throughout the time you have known him, that he does not consider you to be a serious partner. He is willing to have a side fling with you and you with him and then you both go home and pretend to your spouses that nothing's wrong.

One day you might want more from him and you will be hurt that he never intended to leave his wife for you.

I feel sorry for your husband, and your lover's wife. They are married to inconsiderate and heartless people, if you ask me. There is no excuse for cheating on your spouse, no matter how bad they treat you. You are in the marriage on your own free will, and you can get out of it anytime you want. So if your spouse is not treating you well and doesn't fulfill your needs, why are you with him?? Leave him first before you continue your relationship with this other guy. About you going over to his house...I agree with Tony. That's pretty sick. This guy will lie to his wife and betray her trust in him by inviting some other woman over while she's gone. This guy must be a TOTAL LOSER. So is this what attracts you to this guy? That he's a loser? A liar? An adulterer? Unfaithful? Untrustworthy? Do you find these qualities attractive? If so, it says a lot about yourself as well. I really wonder about most people nowadays..what happened to the morals that they should've been taught when they were young? If your husband has been faithful, he deserves a wife that will also be the same. So please tell your husband so he has the chance to get out now. Also, your lover has a wife (and kids?). They deserve much better than this scumbag too. I hope they find out very, very soon. What goes around comes around. Right now you think nothing of you and your lover's actions. But one day you might fall in love with the perfect guy...the guy of your dreams. And everything will be perfect. And then when he cheats on you, just like you're cheating on your husband, I think that's when you will understand that the seriousness of this matter.
I feel sorry for your husband, and your lover's wife. They are married to inconsiderate and heartless people, if you ask me. There is no excuse for cheating on your spouse, no matter how bad they treat you. You are in the marriage on your own free will, and you can get out of it anytime you want. So if your spouse is not treating you well and doesn't fulfill your needs, why are you with him?? Leave him first before you continue your relationship with this other guy. About you going over to his house...I agree with Tony. That's pretty sick. This guy will lie to his wife and betray her trust in him by inviting some other woman over while she's gone. This guy must be a TOTAL LOSER. So is this what attracts you to this guy? That he's a loser? A liar? An adulterer? Unfaithful? Untrustworthy? Do you find these qualities attractive? If so, it says a lot about yourself as well. I really wonder about most people nowadays..what happened to the morals that they should've been taught when they were young? If your husband has been faithful, he deserves a wife that will also be the same. So please tell your husband so he has the chance to get out now. Also, your lover has a wife (and kids?). They deserve much better than this scumbag too. I hope they find out very, very soon. What goes around comes around. Right now you think nothing of you and your lover's actions. But one day you might fall in love with the perfect guy...the guy of your dreams. And everything will be perfect. And then when he cheats on you, just like you're cheating on your husband, I think that's when you will understand that the seriousness of this matter. The thing is my husband have cheated on me with this women we both know she was calling the house asked for me and leaving message for him i just happen to be home one day when she called and she asked him to come to the house a fix her cable and he told her he could come right now. and they went on talking and i told him to get off the phone i asked him were did she get our number he said he did not know and i asked him what was going on he said nothing. Then about three month later we had a fight a him told me about what happen between then he said all they did was kissand then be back on and left the house. So i know what it feels like to be cheat on and my feels hurts my feeling get hurt everyday by this man i share be bed with.
this matter. The thing is my husband have cheated on me with this women we both know she was calling the house asked for me and leaving message for him i just happen to be home one day when she called and she asked him to come to the house a fix her cable and he told her he could come right now. and they went on talking and i told him to get off the phone i asked him were did she get our number he said he did not know and i asked him what was going on he said nothing. Then about three month later we had a fight a him told me about what happen between then he said all they did was kissand then be back on and left the house. So i know what it feels like to be cheat on and my feels hurts my feeling get hurt everyday by this man i share be bed with.
my husband has cheated on me so i know how it feels but the one thing he had his woman calling the house asked for him he said nothing went on all he was going too do is kiss her put he didn't he just left the house, but you don't know this man hurt me everyday either something he say or something he does. This man has hurt me in more way then one. If he didn't do anything with this girl why did he wait three month to tell me it looks like he was hided somthing to me.