I know what my choice is

Micky

good on you for finding the strength to take control. you are doing the right thing for all concerned. as you said, you can't live in this hell. and so many people will support you when you need it. people do care, and will help you out of this hellish place.

in time, all this can be worked out - just keep your head, and at the same time, give yourself space to heal and get strong. it sounds as though the worst could be over - from here on, things can and should get better for you and your kids.

a child will never forget the pain and suffering that the family is being put through, and because his or her mother is part of the child's own identity, to abuse the mother is to abuse the child.

he or she is likely to grow up with a twisted way of relating to women and a damaged self-image, so continuing the cycle of abuse to the next generation. he or she is also likely to develop a bitter hatred for one or both parents...so you couldn't be doing a better thing for yourself and your children by leaving him. it takes a lot of strength to do this, and things will only get better for you and the kids now.

things will really look up for you when you're the one in control.

best of luck to you :)

I know what I have to do now , bc I know I will just continue to live this hell if I stay with him . Thanks