girl troubles

not happy

u see, theres this gir (it all starts with that) and ive liked her for over a year and a half. Asked her out once and she said no, but even after that i still like her and i can't stop. I just need help on how to get her to change her mind, how to get her to like me back. Any help will do.

This isn't a fun situation to be in, and I know it's hard to think, Oh I'll just get over it. I've been there. But I have been able to find comfort in at least having a friendship with that person. Also maybe you guys will end up together, but right now just isn't the right time. I would say it's ok to keep liking her, but also find another girl, and have fun.

u see, theres this gir (it all starts with that) and ive liked her for over a year and a half. Asked her out once and she said no, but even after that i still like her and i can't stop. I just need help on how to get her to change her mind, how to get her to like me back. Any help will do.

Stop caring one way or the other. Become somewhat indifferent. That usually works.

Also, start dating other girls. Lots of them. This girl will will find out through rumor and want to go out with you to see exactly what is so special about you.

There is no magic formula to make her like you.

Just remind yourself that for whatever reason you like her, there are tons and tons of girls out there with that same characteristic, and some of them will like you back.

Whether it's her personality, her looks, her hair, her eyes, her body, her laugh, her intelligence--whatever it is, you will find that another girl.

Try not to think about this girl and focus your attention on the ones you haven't noticed yet.

It's funny, but there is nothing you can do to make her like you except be yourself. Buying her things, telling her how much you like her, following her around: None of this will make her like you.

We have all been in situations where the person we are so fixated on hardly knows we exist. My take on that is that is wasn't ever meant to be. In love, you can't force anything. When it is right it happens. And we can't make anyone like us just because we like them.