Is she a slut inside?

ColorodoRockies

Ok my girlfriend is usually a goodgirl type, drinks once in a while and likes to go out with friends once in a great while. On one occasion she got wasted, and was laying on the bed saying how she wanted to **** some guy with a friends girlfriend she was doing it to piss the friend off for being nasty to his girlfriend at least thats what it seemed. She was saying stuff like were both gunna take turns on his big cock. One other time she was wasted and saying how she wanted to be ****ed again it seemed that she was doing it to piss the friend off for being mean to his girl. she was saying similar stuff like were gunna get ****ed so hard by his cock stuff like that. Is it possible that she is not such a good girl, she has slut inside her and only acts it out when drinking?Maybe she wants to be more slutty and is afraid to act it when sobar but lets loose when drunk? Please leave your thoughts

And maybe she just wants a good, thorough pounding with a nice hard c#ck? Can you oblige her? Some people turn into asses when they drink, and some people actually become nicer. You be the judge, if she was serious or not.

Confissledone

I say one day you bring out a similar subject or put on like a movie American Pie type of movie....and then ask her what she thinks about it. See if she'really wants to be somewhat sluttier, then you decide whether you want to stay with her and let her do what she's saying, or end it all and find a real good girl with out the slutty inside.

Ummmm...nobody slap me down, but I can't help thinking that if you were actually taking care of her physical needs on a regular basis, this issue would not come up. Can you clarify: does she say these things in your presence, or not? Who is there when she says it? Have you considered asking her is she is getting everything she needs from you physically? Or maybe even just giving her some of what she is clearly longing for? Why not wear her out with frequent "rodgerings" until she is begging (figuratively) for mercy?

Don't get me wrong - having strong sexual desires and acting/talking trashy in a public setting are two different things. But if she is just spending time with close girlfriends, and talking about her fantasies, and someone is reporting back to you, take it as a message for you.

Also...not sure...are you afraid that she may be a closet slut, or happy/excited about the possibility?

colorodorockies

Im excited at the thought of it, the thought of her being more slutty. I dont want to keep bringing it up and ruin it for myself, so im kind of trying not to say too much about it now. Shoud I mention it more or less? I think taking the sit back and relax method is the way for me to go about it. As far as sex goes, our sex life is good, i mean she wants it way more than I do, and she is always horny, but we have a good sex life, she admits to our sex life being good, she does say she wants it more, so we are going to make a deal as far as that goes

She wants it all the time, cannot get enough of it, wants it more than you do, and gets pretty out of control, apparently, when she drinks. All of these combined seem like problem signs. If fewer things were in the mix, I probably would not feel this way.

I am still confused, however, as to how you found out she was saying these things. Were you there when she said them, or are you relying upon information from another source?

the facts are all over the place on this one. ColorodoRockies, maybe go back to your orignal post and define things more clearly. this thread is getting confusing. Which makes it harder for everyone to help.

Not just a thought, a polite request....

My bf and I have a pretty good sex life, but when we're drunk I know we both go buck wild. He turns into Fabio and I turn into a phone sex operator! Don't know exactly HOW this happens...

I think she just feels less inhibited...I wouldnt take it to mean she's slutty. It's hard to talk like that...sometimes it just makes me feel silly. Maybe if you initiate the kinkiness, she'll do it right back.

Bb

My woman is very classy, ethanol affects her, but no Jekyl and Hyde. In public she is a lady. In bed she says things that take me over the edge! She also likes it when I say things.

It boils down to communication, talk this stuff out. And run to the bedroom and practice, practice, practice. Take a break and repeat!!!!!

Originally posted by ILSO

My woman is very classy, ethanol affects her, but no Jekyl and Hyde. In public she is a lady. In bed she says things that take me over the edge! She also likes it when I say things.

It boils down to communication, talk this stuff out. And run to the bedroom and practice, practice, practice. Take a break and repeat!!!!!

I totally agree with ILSO. Talk it out with her and if she's just kinky, practice practice practice :)

colorodorockies

When she said these things, I heard them i was their, i was downstairs she was upstairs but i clearly heard what she said. And when I say the word slutty I do not mean it in a bad way at all, to me it means hot, exciting and daring, not like in a dirty degrading way that some take the word in.

thanks everyone and i will try to communicate better for all of you !

Originally posted by ColorodoRockies

Ok my girlfriend is usually a goodgirl type, drinks once in a while and likes to go out with friends once in a great while. On one occasion she got wasted, and was laying on the bed saying how she wanted to **** some guy with a friends girlfriend she was doing it to piss the friend off for being nasty to his girlfriend at least thats what it seemed. She was saying stuff like were both gunna take turns on his big cock. One other time she was wasted and saying how she wanted to be ****ed again it seemed that she was doing it to piss the friend off for being mean to his girl. she was saying similar stuff like were gunna get ****ed so hard by his cock stuff like that. Is it possible that she is not such a good girl, she has slut inside her and only acts it out when drinking?Maybe she wants to be more slutty and is afraid to act it when sobar but lets loose when drunk? Please leave your thoughts

You need to start swinging, this way you can keep her from doing stuff from behind your back, and she will let you have some fun with other women as well. If you get turned on by watching her with some others guys "big cock", that tells me, you may be a voyour, and like to watch??