Does my best friend like me?

LCDsoundsystem

I've known him for a year. We're 19. He had a gf for the first couples months while we developed a good friendship. There's been a few times where we've both been completely drunk and have made out. But it's never really meant anything. We kinda established that its a known fact that we just kinda make out when we're drunk and laugh it off. But now he's starting to flirt with me when we're sober. An example is when I went to a themed party as "a kissing booth" and wore a sign that said kisses for $100. He gave me this sly smile and was like "I might be able to come up with $100 tonight." That same night I stayed over at his house (not usually a big deal) and we cuddled until I fell asleep and he then he left to go to his bed. He wasn't drunk at all then though.

He's also jokingly said "Yeah, I'd have sex with you." He was kidding but serious at the same time if you know what I mean. He's also called me both beautiful and smart and that I'm not like other girls.

I don't know what to think! We live 4 hours away from each other (go the same college). We text maybe once a week and we used to go to lunch every other day so we're great friends. I just have no idea if he has feelings for me or not.