OH NO!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO!?!?

sparkle

hehehehehe :)

Sorry about that.

Dear Tony, Rogue, Paulie, Ed, Deejette, Taressa, Nic, Choppdogg, Bobby D, Oliver, Sandy, Nikki, Kimmi, Vikki, Pat, CJ, Scot, Anastasia, Kim, Heather, Kalik, Loveangel, neo and everyone else here at Loveshack,

I'll be leaving this weekend on a 3week vacation out of the country, and I will miss Loveshack so much!! What am I going to do!?! hehehe :)

I just want to wish you all happy holidays and a wonderful new year! May your days be filled with happiness and good times, and may you be filled with strength during your difficult moments.

Warm wishes,

Sadia (sparkle)

http://www.blab.com/ecards/Recipient?version=4&cardkey=97739376689099597&userkey=0&key=97739391126526692

...you lucky thing you!!!! i'm jealous!! (maybe i should read my own response to jealousy, he he). how i would love to be overseas for 3 weeks. where are you headed to? (by the way, which country are you from? i've noticed your msgs are at weird hours, unless you're a shift worker).

anyway, have a wonderful holiday and a verrry merry christmas and wonderful new year. we'll see you back here shortly!

take care of yourself and bring us back some prezzies!! :)

nic

hehehehehe :) Sorry about that. Dear Tony, Rogue, Paulie, Ed, Deejette, Taressa, Nic, Choppdogg, Bobby D, Oliver, Sandy, Nikki, Kimmi, Vikki, Pat, CJ, Scot, Anastasia, Kim, Heather, Kalik, Loveangel, neo and everyone else here at Loveshack, I'll be leaving this weekend on a 3week vacation out of the country, and I will miss Loveshack so much!! What am I going to do!?! hehehe :) I just want to wish you all happy holidays and a wonderful new year! May your days be filled with happiness and good times, and may you be filled with strength during your difficult moments.

Warm wishes, Sadia (sparkle) http://www.blab.com/ecards/Recipient?version=4&cardkey=97739376689099597&userkey=0&key=97739391126526692

Hiya Sparkle,

Thanks for the wishes, much appreciated. I have a confession to make, Anastasia and Vikki are the same person - ME! One's my middle name. I'd like to stick to Vikki but after my last post I feel kinda embarrassed, LOL!

Yeah, where you going (lucky thing) and where ARE you from?

I kinda think we should all do a little piece about ourselves so we get some background. Tony would be an interesting one, anyone noticed the new post for him????

Hehehehe.

Hurry back Sparkle, missing you already!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

*Warm Hugs*

All passports have been declared invalid until after the innauguration for security reasons, so I guess you'll be spending the holidays right here with us.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Yes, the Loveshack community is like a giant friendship with interesting people from all over the world. I miss it too when I am so deeply involved in work or with the rest of my life, that I can't get on for the day.

So I know how you feel. There is something genuinely therapeutic about a group of people who want to help each other through painful problems and issues around love. There is a lot of love expressed on the LoveShack!

All passports have been declared invalid until after the innauguration for security reasons, so I guess you'll be spending the holidays right here with us. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Bobby Dygytul

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HO HO HO!!!!! ........(oh sorry, this girl juss walked by my office.)

BOBBY D

hehehehehe :) Sorry about that. Dear Tony, Rogue, Paulie, Ed, Deejette, Taressa, Nic, Choppdogg, Bobby D, Oliver, Sandy, Nikki, Kimmi, Vikki, Pat, CJ, Scot, Anastasia, Kim, Heather, Kalik, Loveangel, neo and everyone else here at Loveshack, I'll be leaving this weekend on a 3week vacation out of the country, and I will miss Loveshack so much!! What am I going to do!?! hehehe :) I just want to wish you all happy holidays and a wonderful new year! May your days be filled with happiness and good times, and may you be filled with strength during your difficult moments.

Warm wishes, Sadia (sparkle) http://www.blab.com/ecards/Recipient?version=4&cardkey=97739376689099597&userkey=0&key=97739391126526692

Dear Sparkle

I wish you the very best for your holidays..

Thanks for your great input.

Hope we all have a great 2001

Oliver

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HO HO HO!!!!! ........(oh sorry, this girl juss walked by my office.) BOBBY D