husband

pooh

and at

the place where my husband works at they don't give out their employee home number to the customer because if that is the case no one who pay to have their cable fix. He cann't call theirand get any of coworker phone number either so he liar to me don't you think i have been sitting there when he has call work to get a number and they want give it out. So she got the number from him i have a feeling that is did he go to work 8:00 am till what every time he is to get of at 5:30 pm i sometime don't see him until 8:30 9:00, 10:00 11:00 pm you cann't tell me he is out there fix cable that long and if i call his work to give a message at night he never get it so he say or they can't find him or he not answerthe radio. He has alot of time in between jobs so when he has alot time between job he will go to the mall or go into store like walmarts kmarts, so he has tome to do alot of thing. I'm home all day with the kids and i a full time student so i'm here for the kids i talk to practice all week along i take them to their game he is never there he alway say he will be there sometime he is and sometime he don't. He just not there for us when we need him. I need my husband and my friend my lover i don't have it and i miss it,and my kids need their father. He does care about how i feel and does care about my need to him i don't have any need he does see anything wrong with our marriage it is alright to him. what do i do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Responses

(There are no responses to this message.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post a New Response

Your Nickname:

Subject:

Enter Your Message:

Note: Lines preceded with a "" symbol will be shown as quoted text in the response. Please start your response on a blank line (without the "" symbol).

Please avoid using excessive CAPITAL letters in your posting.

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later,

please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password:

Password:

Search All Messages / Personalize Display

Copyright © 1997-2000 LoveShack.org

All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement.

Unauthorized reproduction in full or part is prohibited.

and at --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Responses (There are no responses to this message.)

Post a New Response Your Nickname: Subject: Enter Your Message: Note: Lines preceded with a "" symbol will be shown as quoted text in the response. Please start your response on a blank line (without the "" symbol). Please avoid using excessive CAPITAL letters in your posting. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to have the option of deleting your post later, please provide a password (CASE SENSITIVE!):

Password: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Password: Search All Messages / Personalize Display

Copyright © 1997-2000 LoveShack.org All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement. Unauthorized reproduction in full or part is prohibited.