Love and work...

So I am currently employed at a place no one enjoys working at. I've just started there for about 3 weeks. During my first two weeks I decided I hated it there and started interviewing a couple places (nothing too serious). My last interview said they are remodeling right now and will hire some people afterwards. (2-3 weeks)

The next day this guy walks into my life. He is cute, sweet, funny, nice, and it was like my heart stopped when I saw him. The only other time I felt this way about a guy was my first boyfriend. Suddenly I want to stay and get to know this guy. He's unhappy with the company too and wants to get a new job but hasn't really done anything about it (as far as I know).

What do I do? If the new job calls back do I lose my chance at something possibly special? Or do I stay at a place I hate and hope that this guy doesn't leave it either. I know I don't really know this guy because we just met recently but I haven't fallen this hard for a guy in a long time. PLEASE HELP!!! :bunny:

vanhalenfan

Would there be any chance at you gaining the confidence to ask for his number to stay in contact should you (or he) leave? That's always an option. :D

#1, take care of you. #2, take care of you. #3, take care of you. Did I say take care of you? ;)

If you do not like your job/career, then make a change. If you like him, and he is not making a move, make it known to him now or prior to leaving.