Karma....

cristy

I had called a service for info on a credit matter ,

and in talking to him we had some kinda connection between us we talked for over an hour and I really felt like I knew him and he me , I enjoyed talking to him so much I haven't stopped thinking of him since what should I do?

do you think its possible to fall for someone you never seen ? Could it be fate that brought us togeather? Has anyone had this happen to them?

When you fall for a voice on the phone, you are falling for a creation of your mind. Don't obsess with this. He probably weighed 400 pounds and his teeth were falling out.

You can fall for an image in your mind, you can be smitten by that but you can never fall for someone you have never seen...only for the idea and the image you have created for yourself.

In the majority of cases, people who have met someone in person after falling for them on the phone or online have been disappointed. In person chemistry is between two people...telephone and online chemistry takes place only inside your own head.

If you really enjoy talking to someone on the phone, by all means continue doing so if it makes you happy. But don't build them up in your head until you have met them.

Regarding your Karma...

I once talked on the phone with a lovely woman who was promoting an alternative long-distance phone service. We chatted for nearly an hour, with only about 10 minutes of it being about the phone service.

Anyway, I liked her (lotsa Karma) so much I took the service..and it turned out to be the most lousy phone company on the planet!!!.

Moral of the story is..you could be had too!!!

Oliver

He is being paid to be extra nice to people and if he was really interested in more of a relationship, he has your number and can call you. It is easy to fall in love with a voice and imagine all kinds of things about a person. It has nothing to do with the reality of who the person is, how he behaves, and what he looks like.

I had called a service for info on a credit matter , and in talking to him we had some kinda connection between us we talked for over an hour and I really felt like I knew him and he me , I enjoyed talking to him so much I haven't stopped thinking of him since what should I do? do you think its possible to fall for someone you never seen ? Could it be fate that brought us togeather? Has anyone had this happen to them?