with being Bold

Okay so i really have three questions to ask to those who are willing to answer.

Firstly, I work in a bar. I am not a nice guy but i respect women. However I dont have a GF or any other women in life currently - this i am attempting to change with the job hopefully. :o

Anyway, My first question is do women not like obvious compliments/come-on's? example: Hey, you look very nice, as in the first thing I say to her. I notice this doesnt get me anywhere and this is what i understand to be bold. so...

2. question: what is the definition of being bold with women? I saw in another thread that you should try to get a connection with the women before this too.

My last question: I have seen guys literally just talk to a women all night and she completely disregard his advances but he just keep trying. Also i should mention that these women are drinking the entire time. Then suddenly she is opening up to him. Dancing with him, laughing and talking like they are friends. I have seen this on several occasions also. Is this what it means to be bold with women? I don't know how far those men get but there motives are sex not to say mine isn't but they are the "player type."

I hope this was not too wordy, best regards!:)

From my experience:

You aren't bold for the womens sake. You are bold for your sake.

You are bold because you don't have time for little princesses that wan't a mentalist that can read their mind and not a person.

There are other women you would like to meet. And if she's so immature that she want's an enormous song and dance, she should go home to her cats.

My suggestion is use the example you said. The first thing you say is never that important anyway. So long as you are comfortable with it.

ScreamingTrees

Why not just say "you're looking pretty hot today" with a genuine smile and maybe they'll smile back or say something silly.. If they react coldly, shrug it off and laugh. Make a smart ass remark. It's all in good fun, they're no better than you. Listen to Nistan.