I dont know what else to say to her anymore! I want more than friends!

Am I willing to raise another mans kid - yeah, I've always wanted to be a dad - I mean for me like any bloke can get a girl pregnant but being a dads more than that - its coaching the footie team, swim meets, its sticking around. I really think id be a good dad, I mean obviously im not an idiot, I want my own kids but this kid is hers so of course id love it.

I actually do agree with all that - the man I call dad isn't biologically my father but I hope I can be half the dad to my step-kids that he didn't have to be to me!

Yeah kinda, she was chuffed and I asked her to kinda just give it a try, to try dating for like 2 weeks and if at the end of that she still feels like, I dunno like she cant do it for whatever reason then then I'll drop it and i'll just be her friend but if she decides im worth it and holding down a relationships worth it then awesome and we'll just keep going - all of which she really liked so that's what we're doing

...I've got two weeks to sell myself as boyfriend material :laugh:

See when I first read that my reaction was pretty negitive but actually, thinking about it at least she's going to have to make a this or that choice she can't play both sides anymore, and she didn't fob you off, she went for it, which actually surprises me a little - I might of formed my opinion on her to quickly, although I still think the long term chances are poor I think that of you accept the fact that you do want a relationship with her then this outcome is probably a pretty positive thing!

I wish you the best mate!

• Like 1
  • Author
I actually do agree with all that - the man I call dad isn't biologically my father but I hope I can be half the dad to my step-kids that he didn't have to be to me!

See when I first read that my reaction was pretty negitive but actually, thinking about it at least she's going to have to make a this or that choice she can't play both sides anymore, and she didn't fob you off, she went for it, which actually surprises me a little - I might of formed my opinion on her to quickly, although I still think the long term chances are poor I think that of you accept the fact that you do want a relationship with her then this outcome is probably a pretty positive thing!

I wish you the best mate!

Thanks brother!