I ignored him then, but now I want

**Note from moderation, this post was posted originally in Romanian and was translated with Google Translate.**

He is 2 years older than me, and the first time we met was in 10th grade in high school and he's in the final year. Soon I found out from a mutual friend that he likes me, but unfortunately in my mind that he was not, and I had no intention of starting a relationship, but to the contrary he even persisted (for my dismay). Anyway long story short, I now have completed the first year of college, and he has just finished, but do not know why, but I keep thinking about it for some time and I'd like to talk to him more, and I'm really miss the el.Dar really do not know what to do, for I do not know if he has girlfriend or not, are in a total fog, Mapo anyone out there? :)

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
404namenotfound

So it sounds like you don't see him much and you don't really have a relationship outside him wanting to be with you at first. I may be missing something but that's what t sounds like to me. In that case I'd say contact him and get back in touch and try to understand the situation a little better.

**Note from moderation, this post was posted originally in Romanian and was translated with Google Translate.**

He is 2 years older than me, and the first time we met was in 10th grade in high school and he's in the final year. Soon I found out from a mutual friend that he likes me, but unfortunately in my mind that he was not, and I had no intention of starting a relationship, but to the contrary he even persisted (for my dismay). Anyway long story short, I now have completed the first year of college, and he has just finished, but do not know why, but I keep thinking about it for some time and I'd like to talk to him more, and I'm really miss the el.Dar really do not know what to do, for I do not know if he has girlfriend or not, are in a total fog, Mapo anyone out there? :)

For moderation, the bolded mean :

- el = him, probably she meant miss him.

- dar = but

- mapo = probably meant 'ma poate' but in shorter version, translates to "can"

To the OP, he probably seems more interesting to you because he stopped trying.

At the time you were just not interested, or he was an option, either wayhe was out of reach.

What is wrong with just contacting him to reminisce about HS and to ask him about how college feels at his age ?; that will be the stated reason anyway, see how it goes from there.

Since moderation had to translate the OP, it means that the poster pobably does not understand English that well.

So i'm going to translate my reply, so she at least gets an answer she can understand.

To the OP, he probably seems more interesting to you because he stopped trying.

At the time you were just not interested, or he was an option, either wayhe was out of reach.

What is wrong with just contacting him to reminisce about HS and to ask him about how college feels at his age ?; that will be the stated reason anyway, see how it goes from there.

Pentru posterul original, el probabil iti pare mai interesant acum pt ca a incetat sa mai incerce.

Atunci cand a incercat tu ori nu erai interesata, ori el era efectiv o optiune [o rezerva], oricum el te urmarea pe tine.

De ce nu-l contactezi acum ca sa vorbesti despre cum era in anii de liceu si sa-l intrebi despre cum este sa fi terminat facultatea ?; cel putin acesta va fi motivul, vezi ce se intampla mai departe.