friends hooking up in my bed. while in there!

FaithInTheDark

My girlfriend came to my town to visit and i introduced her to my best friend thats a guy... thwy both hit off and i guess i could tell there was some feelings between them. I was happy we all got along ... my guy friend and i hooked up a month ago n it didnt work out being intimate at all..

Anyway were all in my bed watchin TV and they start cuddling and spooning while im right there! I felt so weird i went on my couch but couldnt sleep cus i could hear them...it was so rude. I finally spoke up but they still kept fooling around withoyt any regard for me. My house is a open room so its not like i could seperate fm them.

I felt like such a third wheel and disrespected in my own home. Finally i told them to leave and i had work in four hours n needed to sleep.

He left and i was so mad.

I guess part of me felt sad because he was way intetested in her than he ever was with me. I realize maybe i do like him more than a friend but wont be good enough since my friend is skinnier n better lookin than me.

She said sorry in the morning but i bearly can look at her.

I text the guy how rude he is and he said what do u expect a beautiful girl wants to fool around of course id be into it.

He ended up sayin he was sorry.

I guess i ca bearly look at em and feeling invisable and unworthy. And this had made me realize i like my guy friend more than i realized. Should i act like this doesnt borther me? How should i handle this?

404namenotfound

I'd say that's really lame of them. I'm a guy and if one of my guy friends even tried to hook up with a chick in my bed I would make them go do that somewhere else regardless of if I liked or even knew the chick. That is just gross.

Given that you do like the guy I'd say you should try to distance yourself from the situation after letting your friend know what you think. You are not going to want to be part of that.

• Like 1
  • Author
FaithInTheDark

Very low move on their part. Im definately distancing myself forsure.

• Like 1