Friends w/benefits?

There is this guy that I have known for a couple of years, but just the past couple of months we've really started talking more .. and hanging out a couple of times.

The first time we hung out, he payed for me and we talked for hours. We ended up kissing, and he took me home .. walked me up to my front door, the whole bit. Next few weeks we start talking less ... I don't really think much of it, he's a very busy guy, and most of the time he was out and about. Then, a few weeks ago we started talking more again, and he would ask me to hang out .. but something would always come up so we never got the chance. This past week he called me about three times to just say hey, and eventually asked if I wanted to do something this weekend. I said yes, and he picked me up Friday night. We went and got food from sonic, and then headed over to the park in my neighborhood where we talked .. and kissed .. a lot. It was some pretty heavy duty kissing, not just your usual peck, and a couple of times I had to move his hand away from areas that I felt he shouldn't be touching (hah).

Anyway, I am really confused as to what I mean to him. Does he like me? Or does he just want some action? How can you tell the difference between the two? After our first "date" about two months ago, he mentioned that he didn't want to be tied down .. so I am assuming that he still stands there. I want to come out and ask him about it, but the one time I tried I got a vague answer and he seemed to change the subject.

How do you ask someone about this kind of thing without coming off as pushy? Should I even ask at all?

Ah, I'm confused!

Next time he starts making the moves tell him that you think he's a great guy but you're not looking for a fling once in a while. He'll either tell you he isn't either or he'll take you home and stop calling.

Whisper, while I won't say he isn't interested in you (obviously he is) I will say that he has already let you know he isn't interested in an exclusive relationship.

So with that said, I suppose it's really up to you for whats okay... IF casual dating is okay with you, then by all means continue to date him just know that he's (again) already said he doesn't want to be tied down.. translating into "I want to see who I want, when I want and have no one to answer to"

IF this isn't okay with you... then next time he wants to go out with you, explain to him that you like him and would like to continue to hang out sometimes that you're not all about being a friend with benefits so you would just like to remain friends ONLY.

Good Luck

I am so sick of men. Anyway girl...he is not serious about you. He is not trying to make up his mind about you. He is just doing something. That is it.

Dont really like him.

Dont think about him alot.

Dont make time for him.

HE IS THE WHATEVER MAN. Get with someone who is more into you. This guy is working on a hot night of passion then he will continue to be wishy washy and you will be all jacked up.