what did he mean when he said this

i have been going to this coffee shop and i have only been there 5 times so far. sometimes this worker takes my order and he is friendly towards me and that is it. today i walked in and he says.. "oooh you look good.. did you just get back from work?" and I say yes. and he says "i thought maybe you just came from the beauty salon". (i did not look any different than usual.. it was just his way of hitting on me).. and then he is like.. "you're so beautiful" and then i say "thank you" and i smile politely. and then he says "you have a good heart". what did he mean when he said this? he barely knows me. is this a perverted comment?

• Author

I know he wants in. I am asking if the last statement he said was meant to be perverted or not, like if "heart" really meant something else.

I have to wonder how young you are and what kind of people you hang out with if that could be considered perverted!

People generally say that if they think you are or you look kind. A kind person has a good heart. Has he overheard any conversations you've had? Anything where he might think you have done some kindness for someone?

The only way you will know what he actually means is by asking him! If you like him, you could use it as an ice breaker next time you go in there.

Good luck