Need some good advice

Herodotus

Alright... here is my problem... I am a guy in his early twenties who, around a year ago fell in love (or at least a heavy crush) with a girl. This girl, however, is in a relationship with another girl, and they are both my friends. Recently, I was beginning to think I was over the first girl, but over the last month I have found that my feelings for her have become even stronger. I believe that on some level she has thought about me as well, but she is still in love with her girlfriend. I have also began to have strong feelings for her girlfriend as well... I have no idea what to do... I feel that I am beginning to fall in love with both of them, but I don't know if I should tell them that... Should I tell one of them, or both of them, if I even tell them at all? Or should I leave it all inside me? Maybe it is the holiday season??? They are just both such great girls....

These girls are either lesbian or bisexual. You obviously have some issues or you wouldn't fall in love with girls who are basically unavailable emotionally or otherwise.

Look into yourself and try to understand why you have fallen for these girls you know will never work out for you.

Meanwhile, I don't think you should tell them how you feel. They are just too much into each other...and most likely would consider you to be a major intruder.

Even if they break up, you are at a great disadvantage with either of them because they have some serious issues of their own to deal with and you don't need to get involved in that process.

You need to pull back, way back. You are way too young to be getting into the middle of this kind of crap. Go find a nice girl who likes guys!!!

You might just be sexually attracted to them, and think you are in love. I mean, first you love one girl and then you think you love the other one. So really look into your heart and see if it is love or lust.

Then you have to figure out whether the girls even want to be with a guy. Would they be with each other if they were into guys? If they are bi, are you willing to be just one of the partners? Those are all questions you must ask yourself before you proceed to tell one of them you love them.

These girls are either lesbian or bisexual. You obviously have some issues or you wouldn't fall in love with girls who are basically unavailable emotionally or otherwise. Look into yourself and try to understand why you have fallen for these girls you know will never work out for you. Meanwhile, I don't think you should tell them how you feel. They are just too much into each other...and most likely would consider you to be a major intruder. Even if they break up, you are at a great disadvantage with either of them because they have some serious issues of their own to deal with and you don't need to get involved in that process. You need to pull back, way back. You are way too young to be getting into the middle of this kind of crap. Go find a nice girl who likes guys!!!