I gnored him, we fight but I LOVE HIM!!!

I thought that he likes me, but I never gave him a chance.. he tried a few times to show me that he wants something with me but I always told him that is never gonna happen because he is 15 and i'm 18.. but he dont looks maybe 19..

Yesturday i went to a party and he was also there I decided to give him a chance, but when i came to him he was with other girl.. i was a little bit drunk and i fight with him.. i told him that he can find a better girl that her because she is fat, dumm and drunk( I was drunk , I spoke ****) and she can only have guys when they are drunk . He could have me , that i slim pretty and inteligent but right now he lost everything , he has no chance with me.and he told me: yeah what can i do now, you are so beautiful but the **** is done.

He tried to speak with me leater but i was more drunk and i was having fun with other boy( nothinh sexual, he was trying to pick me from the flour and the he was alaws bringing me down and he was trowing flower at me... hahaha) and i tokd him to go speak with his new fat girlfriend.

At the end of the night i started to cry and i look at the side he was siting on a stone with his head on his knees and there was a lot of people around him. I tryed to speak with him on facebook and he told me that he doesent care what happende and he laughted at me that i felt bad for him to be with other girls.and because he is german and i speack with him in german he insted of answer right about the problem he started to say that i should learn to speak better german and the speak with him. And i answered him somethingand he told me that he doesent understand nothing because of my german . I told him to grew up and he laughted.. WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH HIM???? I LIKE HIM BUT I SCREW UP ALREADY!

I'm sorry for my writing mistakes but with phone is hard to write

Philosoraptor

He is 15 and you are 18, that said it all. Most men mature later than women, and this one is still only 15. You are an adult now and you need to find someone who is capable of having a mature adult relationship.

You didn't do anything wrong here other than trying to date a 15 year old.