My friend with benefits is now my boyfriend

My friend with benefits is now my boyfriend. We dated for a while then slowed it down to the point that we were just **** buddies. Finally he realized what he was giving up and told me that he loves me and we are together. Everything is wonderful. Almost too wonderful. Any advice, what should i look out for? open to any suggestions

Now you quit having sex with him. KIDDING! I agree, continue on. I'm glad it turned into a friends with *better* benefits situation.

sounds like me and my gf. we used to be #### buddies for 2 months...then we started to call ourselves official bf and gf. it's been 6 months now. and things are great.. i mean we used to fight a lot but i gave her an expensive ring and all and she respects me(she used to flirt with other guys a lot). I respect her.(i cheated on all my ex gfs). she doesn't flirt with no other guys, i don't cheat on her...we tell each other how much we love each other everyday....we have sex everyday...things are wonderful...we go out for dinner and movies 3 times a week at least....i take her to fancy restaurant....she takes me for a nice moon light walk....we go to clubs once a while...dance...couldn't ask for anything more. everyone's jealous about our relationship. i have everything...and she has everything that i don't have...us together, we can fight against the world~!