Story about a girl (short version)

The Next Big Thing

The Next Big Thing

I know a long article can be sometimes boring to read, so I just made it as short as possible. But if you want to read full article just read thread Story about a girl but its very long. But hopefully this will be enough, please I need some advice desperately!

Im gonna go to second year of university now and there is one girl in high school where I was. She is 2 years younger then me. I had a crush on her and probably still have.

When I was in high school, Ive always liked this girl, but never had chance talk to her eventho we had mutual friends. But then we finally had chance to talk a bit. We talked a bit couple times and also said "hi" to each other. She was always so funny, relaxed, just fun to be with and so beautiful. She smiled at me few times also. But then suddenly she changed, I wasnt meeting her anymore. Because the first time I talked to her was when I went with one female friend to bus stop, and I found out they are friends, so since then I always went with this friend to bus stop to see my crush.

But I saw her few times and she always said "hi" to me smiling etc, but then after 2 weeks I stopped seeing her, she just wasnt there , once I met her when she was leaving the class but she barely talked to me, she was basically talking to me as she was walking away to bus. I asked her if she goes to bus stop, she said "yes, but to another bus stop", then I just wanted to keep the conversation goign and I said stupid thing I asked "havent you seen "name of the female friend"?" .. she said no.. I wanted to go with her to that bus stop but I promised that friend I was gonna go to bus stop with her(by the way I knew where she was, I was waiting for her) .. but I was waiting for her just because I wanted to meet this girl, my crush...but she just changed somehow..

At first she was funny, talking to me, smiling, saying "hi" to me etc...and then this..I dont know what happened, if she was like that because she thought I have a crush on that female friend of mine, or if it was because she didnt like me.. but that would be weird cause at first she liked me and had fun around me... or it was because she had a boyfriend..?? Because after a while then, she put that on her fb page...

Its been a year and Im still thinking about her, she has another boyfriend now, but Im not sure...she hasnt been posting any pictures with him lately neither posting anything about him, what if she is single, maybe I have a chance now...

What should I do? Should I send her a message on FB? What should I say? We havent met or talked for over a year...but we have mutual friends also..

and if I would send her a message, should I also send her a friend request or no?

Jesus mate - sometimes people aren't up for talking all the time - chill!

And if shes got a bf then respect that and leave it out! How would you feel if you were her bf and some guy from way back started making moves on her!