Guys Please Read!!!

Sweetness

Before i ask i am 21, sexually active, and i really appreciate any info.

I have been living with my boyfriend of almost 10 months for about 8 1/2 months and i don't know if he is uncircumsised or circumsized, the first time i went down on him he we'll his penis felt very different inside my mouth, that made me kind of avoid looking at it. I am not grossed out or anything like and i could care less if he is uncut i just never experienced one of these before.

So can you please give me advice on an uncircumsized penis. And please try to be very detailed as far as jerking off and going down on someone who is uncircumsized.

For some reason the other night i noticed when iwas jerking him off he put his hand over mine and we were jerking him off together. Once he let go I noticed together and then when he let go it felt like the skin was almost going over the head. ?

Thanks Alot.

Happy Holidays

This might sound silly, but why not simply ask him? Ask in a polite or funny way, I doubt he'll get too upset over it except he might wonder why you have waited so long to ask and get a bit woried that there may be something wrong with him. Go and look it up in most medical books. As for how to masturbate, give him a blow job, the best way is to ask him how he likes it.