Need help with my girl friend

Hello,

I'm in kind of a jam that I would really love to get out of. Let me tell you how it goes first. I'm a pretty shy guy so saying nice things to a girl takes some effort for me. Any ways my girl friend Gaby which i really love is always wanting me to say nice things to her and about her. I know because she always tell me to anyways. I'm not very good at coming up with nice things to say about somebody I'm just not I try but its hard for me. Sometimes by it self I would say nice things to her about the way she looks because it comes naturally but dat only happens once in a blue moon. And even when it does I hesitate to say it sometimes because of me being shy. So I'm here to ask some people to help me come up with somenice things to say about her or if they come up with any nice things about the way she looks I may use if you dont mind. ANYTHING WILL HELP!

Oh, she really loves her eyes (which are very beautiful color is hazelish) and her lips, so anything about those I would appriciate the most. Shes really short too she is 5'0 and im 5'9 ummm and i dont know if this would help but she has big ass and she is i think 34-B in bra size. Thanks

Here is a picture of her so it helps

gaby.jpg

LOL :laugh:

Is that really Gaby in the pic? If the answer is 'yes' :eek::confused: you have a hard time complimenting on her looks????? you said,

Sometimes by it self I would say nice things to her about the way she looks because it comes naturally but dat only happens once in a blue moon.

I think the fine lines of Gaby's message to you reads "i wish you would take notice and be more observant. when you do compliment me, i get reassurance that i am doing the right thing"

She's your girlfriend...... sometimes, it's not just what is said that matters.... could she be asking you to

*hold her hand more

*tell her you enjoyed your date together

how do i summarize my opinions. i'll try.

I think she wants to know what you feel and think about things. It's all about communication.