Why life is funny.

J.P.

A while back, I posted a few things on this board about a girl I had been pursueing for quite a while. She didn't return the interest, and everyone that gave me advice (including those on this board - thank you!) told me to forget her. About 2 or 3 months ago, I finally got over her and moved on.

Soon after I got over her, I began to notice a friend of mine "in that way," who had, coincidently, been the first to offer me the advice to move on. We began to get to know each other better, started dating, and after a while I fell in love with her. About a week ago, I told her how I felt, and she told me she felt the same way.

She means more to me than I can understand or express in words, as they can't do it justice. I feel more deeply about her than I've ever felt about anyone before. Sharing the time I do with her is something I wouldn't trade for anything.

This is just to offer hope for anyone out there who felt as I did, that you'll never find the One, and that the world's against you, or anything like that. Sometimes, life's just funny the way everything works out. Sometimes, it comes out better than you could have ever planned it. I doubt she'll read this, but I'll say it anyway... I love you, Alexis.

Awwwww that's great! Good to hear a great ending - everything happens for a reason, no coincidences in this life.

I'm very, very happy for you both, now when's the love of MY life going to appear, LOL

*Warm Hugs to You*

:-)

Things do work out for the best if you allow them to. So many people get stuck in bad situations and remain in them, sometimes only mentally, and never free themselves for the good stuff.

You did and you have been rewarded. Good luck!!!

This is why it is good to not force things in love and not try to bend and shape things to work out when they are not meant to be. You can see that love has a way of happening when we least expect it and it cannot be predicted, planned, or strong-armed.

All the desperate people who are trying to get back with people that are not really meant for them should heed your story.

Things do work out for the best if you allow them to. So many people get stuck in bad situations and remain in them, sometimes only mentally, and never free themselves for the good stuff. You did and you have been rewarded. Good luck!!!