We use to in seperable, now i sit by the phone waiting for him to call me

[color=green][/color] Hi, my name is jenna and i have some concerns about somethings. Why doesn't my boyfriend answer my calls or calls me back? Is he cheating on me? He never just calls me like he use to. ever since i started to show that i'm pregnant, he doesn't talk to me, call me, or touch me. Every once in a while we'll have sex together. But it's like he doesn't want anything to do with me. I love him alot. i've told him that. But he still ignores me. He doesn't come home until like around 12 or 1 in the morning. Even when he has to get up at 6 to go to work. I just don't get it. We use to in seperable, now i sit by the phone waiting for him to call me or i sit at home and wait for him to come home. I just want to know if he's cheating on me.

Jenna

Here's a thought:

Ask him.

How can we possibly know? It sounds like he has some problems and is being very distant and cautious.

Originally posted by jennakrebs

[color=green][/color] Hi, my name is jenna and i have some concerns about somethings. Why doesn't my boyfriend answer my calls or calls me back? Is he cheating on me? He never just calls me like he use to. ever since i started to show that i'm pregnant, he doesn't talk to me, call me, or touch me. Every once in a while we'll have sex together. But it's like he doesn't want anything to do with me. I love him alot. i've told him that. But he still ignores me. He doesn't come home until like around 12 or 1 in the morning. Even when he has to get up at 6 to go to work. I just don't get it. We use to in seperable, now i sit by the phone waiting for him to call me or i sit at home and wait for him to come home. I just want to know if he's cheating on me.

Jenna

Jenna, something is going on that he is not telling you. It does not necessarily mean he is cheating.

Was this baby planned or did it just happen? What kind of effect is the baby going to have on his life. If you just thru a baby on him...he might be mad about it.

I agree with the others. You deserve to know why he's acting like this. You have enough on your mind with being pregnant, you shouldn't have to worry about why he's acting like an "a$$clown" (:p).

• Author

My child is not his either.....I cheated on my ex-boyfriend with my boyfriend now...but you see, My bf said he'd be there for to raise the baby....(i'm giving my child up for adoption). I just don't see why he's acting like this....I love him alot....Why doesn't he see this??

Well if he's not the bambino's dad, why stay with him? He's acting like a loser. A guy that wants to be with you will be!

Well that explains a lot. Maybe he feels weird about being with someone who's pregnant from someone else. I really can't blame him for that. Maybe he tried but it's too difficult for him to go through and he feels bad 'cause he said he would be there for you. What I do think he is doing wrong is not being straight-out with you.

• Author

I've asked him if he's cheating on me...he's gets mad and says he'd never cheat on me....So, i don't know what to do...i believe him....i cry when he doesn't come home until like 2 in the morning cause i'm sitting at home waiting for him to spend time with me...i mean, that's why we moved in together...and now, i see him less then before...i just want him to love me like he did before...When i tell him i love him, i get this feeling that he's going to think i'm stupid or something...WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?? I love him so much..