2 be a player or a poet

i've always been a hopeless romantic. the movies, the plays, the books, the stories, the poetry. I sincerely cared for all the mushy stuff that lets man get in touch with a more sensitive side. i really believed in true love.

However, this has got me no where with many girls. So i have decide to become a player. I have read up o all the seducer sites and have been practicing my game with many girls. its seems to stir up interests from girls in me. I learned a major rule of being a player is that you can't fall in love...

Well, i REALLY like this one girl, and all the signs are there for something more than just a hook-up, something deeper. At first, i didn't particularly find her that attractive, then she looked deeply into my eyes while we were walking and it was the strangest feeling... almost like love at first sight, but i've seen her before and wasn't too impressed. i keep getting this feeling when we do look into eachothers eyes. I already went up to her twice and i just froze. but i also have passed her secret admirer notes, really good ones, that aren't serious, but rather funny and sweet.

I can talk to any girl smoothly, but her. HELP. should i be a player or a poet. Is there true love or true lies? this is important because this is my last year of high school and i feel that if i don't establish my character now, the real world will chew me up and spit me out, miserably.

It seems to me you really want to be the poet and I think thats what you should go with. The "player" wanna be, is nothing but you wanting to hide from what you really are because of past experiences. Why pass up a possible opportunity for a real, caring, and meaningful relationship just to be someone you're truely not. You're a poet and you know it, go with that. Good luck.

Just my 2 cents

ok dude look you dont need to be a player,like you i'm a hopless romantic,but always been able to chat to any woman, when i met my girlfriend it was love at first sight you gotta follow the butterflyes in ya belly man

PebblesluvsBamBam

Personally, I think most girls would like a poet/romantic guy. You might come across a few that like the "player" type. I would go with what your heart tells you. Best of luck.

"Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either."