Trying NOT to fall for a friend...

Met this girl a few months ago. My intention initially was to be friends with her as she is quiet a bit younger than me and usually I find girls that age are immature and have other priorities/etc. After being friends with her I am getting to know her and finding out that she is so nice/kind plus things that we have in common/etc that it is making me like her more and more. I am also seeing how she treats people in general and how she is like that with everyone I have seen her interact with (incredibly friendly/etc) which leads me to believe that she probably isn't interested in me romantically and is just friendly. I could see us becoming really good friends but I am worried that I might like her more and more if we keep hanging out. Most of my friends are female and I usually don't have this problem as I am not attracted to them in that way but I have dated friends in the past and I have had female friends tell me they "like me" when I haven't been interested.

I don't really know what I am asking for advice for but just wondering if anyone else can relate where they are maybe not at a point of being in love with someone but really started to enjoy someone's company and worried it might lead to a crush developing/etc. I was thinking maybe I should just invite her out in group settings but at the same time, if there is a chance that maybe she is curious about me then by doing that it will make it clear to her that I have no interest in her at all that way...I will probably see her on Saturday and I am debating if I should be more flirty just to rule that scenario out but part of me doesn't want to lose the developing friendship either.