Seeds To Be Watered :-)

Stargazer

Here's some seeds I'd like to plant:

We are each responsible for all of our experiences

Every thought we think is creating our future

What we think about ourselves becomes the truth for us

The thoughts we think which give us the feelings we have then the words we speak create all our experiences

What you choose to believe about yourself and about life will become true for you

It's only a thought, and a thought can be changed

We create the situations, and then we give our power away by blaming the other person for our frustration

No person, no place, no thing has any power over us unless we give them that power

The point of power is always in the present moment

Life is really very simple - what we give out, we get back

There are only two emotions - love and fear

Everyone suffers from self-hatred and guilt

The bottom line for everyone is, "I'm not good enough"

Everyone one of us is doing the very best we can at this very moment

When we were very little, we learnt how to feel about ourselves and about life by the reactions of the adults around us

When we grow up, we will look for partners and relationships that will best re-create the ones we had with our parents or how we saw our parents or caretakers relate, that is all we know

As an adult it is your own responsibility to give yourself what you didn't get as a child, it is your own responsibility to stop repeating your unhealthy patterns, attachments and addictions in love and life

As an adult it is your own responsibility to stop looking for things outside of you to fill you up, to make you feel whole - no one on this earth can do that but YOU

We do not own anyone and no one owns us, we come into this world alone and we will leave alone

When you create peace, harmony and balance in your mind, you will find it in your life

We must be willing to learn to love ourselves

Self-approval and self-acceptance in the now are the keys to positive changes

When we really love ourselves, everything in our life works

When I say 'love' ourselves, I am not talking about vanity or arrogance or being stuck-up, that's not love. It's fear. I mean having a great respect for yourself - for your body and mind, being kind to yourself, talking to yourself gently, treating yourself as you would want a loved one to. In denying your good in any way, in staying with someone who lies to you, who says they 'love' you but their actions show anything but that, it's an act of not loving yourself.

Self-worth opens many doors

A Very Happy New Year to All

*Warm Hugs*

Here's some seeds I'd like to plant: We are each responsible for all of our experiences

Every thought we think is creating our future

What we think about ourselves becomes the truth for us The thoughts we think which give us the feelings we have then the words we speak create all our experiences What you choose to believe about yourself and about life will become true for you It's only a thought, and a thought can be changed We create the situations, and then we give our power away by blaming the other person for our frustration No person, no place, no thing has any power over us unless we give them that power The point of power is always in the present moment Life is really very simple - what we give out, we get back There are only two emotions - love and fear

Everyone suffers from self-hatred and guilt

The bottom line for everyone is, "I'm not good enough" Everyone one of us is doing the very best we can at this very moment When we were very little, we learnt how to feel about ourselves and about life by the reactions of the adults around us When we grow up, we will look for partners and relationships that will best re-create the ones we had with our parents or how we saw our parents or caretakers relate, that is all we know

As an adult it is your own responsibility to give yourself what you didn't get as a child, it is your own responsibility to stop repeating your unhealthy patterns, attachments and addictions in love and life As an adult it is your own responsibility to stop looking for things outside of you to fill you up, to make you feel whole - no one on this earth can do that but YOU We do not own anyone and no one owns us, we come into this world alone and we will leave alone When you create peace, harmony and balance in your mind, you will find it in your life We must be willing to learn to love ourselves

Self-approval and self-acceptance in the now are the keys to positive changes When we really love ourselves, everything in our life works When I say 'love' ourselves, I am not talking about vanity or arrogance or being stuck-up, that's not love. It's fear. I mean having a great respect for yourself - for your body and mind, being kind to yourself, talking to yourself gently, treating yourself as you would want a loved one to. In denying your good in any way, in staying with someone who lies to you, who says they 'love' you but their actions show anything but that, it's an act of not loving yourself. Self-worth opens many doors A Very Happy New Year to All *Warm Hugs*

thank you for the uplifting words

all that i can add is

JUST DO IT

have a happy new to you two,three and four

We should always rewind the videotape before returning it to Blockbuster or other movie video rental establishment.

Otherwise, your post was EXCELLENT and complete.

Ewwwwwww, reminds me of that horrible yucky bit in "Trainspotting", remember that???

Quandry darlin, print my original post here won't you, this is your homework, read it 10 times a day (and night if you can.....in your sleeping pill induced mess!) sorry, couldn't resist :-P