nothing is enough for me...

Hi there!

I'm pretty woman which "has everything in her life":

I'm married in love with man that suppose me always; my child is cooler that I just could dream, I have great profession and even did any career (it's not my greatest interest) and I do much fun - sport, arts and I also travel a lot. My friends are lovely. I have not property, but it's mostly for choice - my life is stabile less or more.

I'm afraid it sounds pathetic, but my problem is that "this life is too small for me". I mean that my surround can't and don't want to live with the "volume" that I do - it's "over" for everybody. I find myself trying for years to be "normal"; and in general - I success to be cool. During years I learned to keep it inside and over these crises quickly, but process of "being lower" fairs me. The "black hole" inside me became bigger and bigger.

I must permanently action and strong feelings; I'm always looking for new things to do and new people to meet. I frequently feel that my body is "not used" – it's very attractive and hot and "spended by staing dressed and sitting in the office".

Please, say me, what do U think...

I can't understand what your problem is.

Exactly what I was thinking :confused: WTF??!! :confused:

I frequently feel that my body is "not used" – it's very attractive and hot and "spended by staing dressed and sitting in the office".

Do you want to run around naked and have your body "used" or what?:confused: