False Hope

Alright, just going to start out with I am a slut, I believe in emotionless sex, and anything that involves more then sex kissing, cuddling, and doing anything other then sex is not casual sex, it's more.

Okay, so I like a guy, and I can feel my intrest level dropping, and I am no longer sure how to treat him. He lead me on so hard, he started to use "we" and "us". He started complimenting me, and he finally started using my name. He came over to see me, and asked me to go to our favorite place with him. He let me bring up my messed up history, and took my shut downs say "I worry about you sometimes." He hardly ever let me go to sleep without him. Then it happened, he finally pulled the terrible person move.

I was hanging with my gay friend and we passed him, and there was a girl flirting hardcore with him, he made to leave, but once he thought we were gone he went back to her place, which oddly is right across from my bed room window. He didn't leave till 10pm.

I waited a full day to talk to him about it, and he used the "we didn't mean to excuse" which means nothing. He even said "she has a boyfriend" like that makes it better. I sat across from him and practically forced him to have a real converstation about it, he said he was just a jerk. When I agreed he brushed it off, he wants to be friends, he practically forced me to be. I am so hot and cold it's difficult.

I spent the night in bed with my gay friend, who is is room mate. He didn't go to sleep till the two of use decided to, which is normal for him to stay up until I am fully asleep. I literally heard him tossing and turning, and he hugged his blanket, from what I saw when I woke up, he slept on my side facing towards the bed I was in. He watched me when I was getting ready to leave, and tried to fake that he wasn't.

Last night I cooked diner and actually brought him some, and he gave me the biggest hug, but when I pulled away he shut down. He stuck his tongue out at me today, like I used to do to him, it became our thing. I didn't even sit next to him till I was forced to. He then went and smoked with the girl, and spent the entire day with her at school, not that it would have done him any good to spend it with me, the way I am acting.

I don't know how to act, I feel sick to my stomach. I would like to cry, but why? There isn't a point... I want to feel him next to me in bed, but if I break down and ask for it, then what? How do I take back my actions? If I do, does that tell him that what he did was okay? I don't feel threatened by the other girl, she has already cheated on her bf with a friend of mine, it's not attractive. Plus she sees me as a threat, he and I have always hung out since the day I meet him.

Philosoraptor

We're the two of you in a committed relationship? If not, nothing was really done wrong here.

You can ask for him to come to your bed, but that doesn't mean there will be any emotion connected to it as it sounds like some of the spark that was there has been extinguished.