You don't get put in the friend zone because "you didn't make a move"

MomsSpaghetti

You get put in the friend zone because she's not attracted to you; i.e. you're not physically attractive enough. If she's attracted to you and you've never made a move, then you're still in the zone where you can make a move and ask her out. True that she might see you as a friend, but that doesn't mean she excludes you as a possible romantic partner. A girl who is attracted to you doesn't suddenly become unattracted after a time limit expires.

Enough with this "I didn't make my intentions known, so now she only sees me as a friend" bull****. If she only sees you as a friend, that means you're not physically attractive to her.

• Like 2
ThaWholigan

If you do make a move, then you won't get stuck in the friendzone - there will be no ambiguity.

• Like 3

Yeah, seriously. Women aren't mind-readers, and we're scared of rejection, too.

I say give it a chance, and if it doesn't go well, who cares? That's one less girl you want to date anyway, especially if she can't see how awesome you are, right?

• Like 1
ForeverHopeful1
You get put in the friend zone because she's not attracted to you; i.e. you're not physically attractive enough. If she's attracted to you and you've never made a move, then you're still in the zone where you can make a move and ask her out. True that she might see you as a friend, but that doesn't mean she excludes you as a possible romantic partner. A girl who is attracted to you doesn't suddenly become unattracted after a time limit expires.

Enough with this "I didn't make my intentions known, so now she only sees me as a friend" bull****. If she only sees you as a friend, that means you're not physically attractive to her.

Amen!!! Very tired of hearing this

I dont agree 100% I do get your point....but I have experienced situations where I didnt make a move...and then the women see me as "that guy" and looks for a guy that will.

If the woman is attracted to the guy for a relationship/long term....then yes, your scenario fits most of the time.

If the woman is just out looking for some fun...and you miss your cue to make a move....chances are high that her opinion of you will change.

There is a window for attraction. It's just not reliant on making a sexual move but it is reliant on expressing romantic interest within the window.

Maybe there is a window for women who want a baby tomorrow.
No. The window holds true for a lot of women, especially ones that are in high demand. Bear in mind that if a guy doesn't make his interest known within a reasonable time frame, there will always be other guys who will.
  • Like 1
If you do make a move, then you won't get stuck in the friendzone - there will be no ambiguity.

That is true because she will have to outright reject you. I'd rather have that then be told let's be friends.

Well if a girls not attracted to you then no it doesnt matter but ive had a women in my circle flirt with me and at the time i wasnt sure if i was into her and kind of avoided her advances then a few months later when i was a little more attracted and maybe ready to make a move she was into my friend so some women do take that as rejection and will move on quickly.

fortyninethousand322

I think there are a lot of ways to get put into the friend zone. Most of them are accidental not purposeful.

Not making a move is one way, her not being interested no matter when you make a move is another, her having a boyfriend or a husband is still another.

The "friendzone" is an interesting sociological subject that deserves much research and study...