B.J.

Jennifer

Well depends on what you are looking for.

Playing with the tip and alternating taking it all the way in. Hold the base while sucking and give a hand job to help you out if you can't deep throat.

Try sucking while you are taking it in but not to hard and not just the tip. To really spice things up you can put a little tooth paste in your mouth and mix it with you saliva. It has the same effect as altoids, but there is no chance of the toothpaste acting as sand paper liek with altoids. (If you opt for altoids, don't chew them).

Pop a couple of frozen grapes in your mouth just before... guys usually get a kick out of that.

What is your goal? You need to tease him for a little while kiss here and there, lick and so on, but don't only do that the whole time. Just to start things off. lightly tickle his inner thighs and gently fondle his testicles. You can lick and suck them too.

Are you aiming to make him cum? or just to start things off?

I used to have a really easy time making a guy cum, but for some reason I found that the more B.Js they have had, the harder it is. If all else fails ask him what would do it for him, maybe he has never cum from it.

Your mouth hurst: Probably because you are keeping your jaw locked while it's open. Practice on those stupid popsicles. You know, the long skinny ones. Try to keep your mouth relaxed yet your teeth away. Practice makes perfect.

I would suggest teasing him for a while before you jump into it. That way he has enough time to fantasize.

Suck on his toe if that does not gross you out, and work your way up. keep your mouth wet. Start of by giving him a hand job for a little bit. What you don't want to do is start him going while you are teasing him because then if you stop it will take even longer.

If all else fails and your mouth is really starting to hurt, reach down and tease his butt hole. (That get's them every time, sometimes they won't let you near it, but be persistant. You don't have to stick your finger in there, but all around and swipe your finger right across it works every time).

Quandry: you are gonna have to scuse my ignorance here but what the jack is 'altoids'? What effect does toothpaste mixed with these 'altoids' have? Ooooohhhh hang on does it have something to do with the tingling feeling toothpaste can give you?

BJ: It does depend on what your goal is, if it's just foreplay then start with teasing, licking, nipping (gently) then start with the mouth, sucking etc.... (follow Quandries tips) but definately DON'T forget the balls here, guys go gaga if you include them in the foreplay, most women don't for some reason, they focus on the dick and forget about them (bit like a guy forgetting about a woman's breasts and going straight for her......well you know!) personally the balls are my favourite bits, mmmmmmm (sorry getting carried away here LOL)

If your goal is to make him cum them start off with all of Quandries tips then when you get into a rythem (with your mouth) just keep going, don't forget to get rythem with your hand at the base, as well as your mouth.

Sorry, but I've just cracked up here reading

your post above Quandry, not because of the content, just they way you've said everything. Fecking hilarious, girl!

easy way to get him to cum is to wrap your mouth around him penis apply a bit of pressure at the base with your hand. after your spit has "slicked" him up, bigin to use the hand that was at the base and follow you mouth up and down. hand job/bj ...

Altoids are those curiously strong mints... you know.

Tooth paste works better. Yes it's all about the tingly feeling. A guy either hates it or he loves it,but you will never know unless you try. Last person I did that to was screaming like a girl, I asked if he hated it or loved and he told me not to stop. I got my answer. 8o)

In short...YES, Gaget!...and make the guy feel like you LOVE doing it, even if you don't. Make him feel as though though him cumming from your BJ is the most important thing to you at that time. But Paulie will give you all the complete run down on it all tomorrow. Time for me to go to b.e.d.!!!

Uhhhh thanx Quandry, I spose down here we'd use something like "Fisherman's Friends", those things can wipe out the insides of ya mouth for dayzzzzz!

Interesting to see what they would do to a man's chubby, love making a guy scream like a girl hehehehehe, it's the simple things in life really eh?? hmmmmmmmm will be trying, one day, just need a bloke, any offers???? LOL

you could also try putting that candy in your mouth before time, that kind that explodes in your mouth, sorry forgot what they are called tho, but they are little pieces of candy that explode in your mouth i heard that is quite a turn on!

In short...YES, Gaget!...and make the guy feel like you LOVE doing it, even if you don't. Make him feel as though though him cumming from your BJ is the most important thing to you at that time. But Paulie will give you all the complete run down on it all tomorrow. Time for me to go to b.e.d.!!!

Ok, how should I do the same thing to a woman? What is the proper/best way going down on a girl?

thanks in advance

I used to have a really easy time making a guy cum, but for some reason I found that the more B.Js they have had, the harder it is. If all else fails ask him what would do it for him, maybe he has never cum from it. Your mouth hurst: Probably because you are keeping your jaw locked while it's open. Practice on those stupid popsicles. You know, the long skinny ones. Try to keep your mouth relaxed yet your teeth away. Practice makes perfect. I would suggest teasing him for a while before you jump into it. That way he has enough time to fantasize. Suck on his toe if that does not gross you out, and work your way up. keep your mouth wet. Start of by giving him a hand job for a little bit. What you don't want to do is start him going while you are teasing him because then if you stop it will take even longer. If all else fails and your mouth is really starting to hurt, reach down and tease his butt hole. (That get's them every time, sometimes they won't let you near it, but be persistant. You don't have to stick your finger in there, but all around and swipe your finger right across it works every time).

Something else to think about.....Don't take it personally if your guy won't come. It doesn't nessecarily mean he's not enjoying it or you aren't doing everything you can possibly do....My boyfriend was raped and sexually abused as a child and has set up a mental block to cumming in my mouth. It was set into him as a child that it was a bad thing and his body now won't allow it to happen. He loves my blow jobs more than anything though, and I love to get him so turned on that all he wants to do is ##### the ##### out of me.

Hiya Max, Happy New Year from Oz

Ummmmmm my advice is to relax the girl as much as possible first, try giving her a massage, that's always a turn on. Then start by kissing the rest of her body, spend some time on neck, then the breasts, don't neglect them, they really turn a woman on. So by the time you get down there half the job is already done, she's really turned on.

Start licking slowly and gently, that first touch of tongue drives me up the wall, especially when it's slow. Then off you go, lick, suck, tease, follow the girls cue as to how she likes it, a girl who knows herself and what she likes won't be shy about telling you, believe me?

Does this help at all? If you wanna ask more, feel free.