don't what to do?

Kare

i have been with this guy for two years and we both been through a rough divorce. it get really good for a while when he treats me good. but when things are bad we are fighting about things he wants me to change some thing about my self, some thing i can understand , but others i can't. i am different from all the girls that he has dated and always make a note of it. they have experamented with themselves in front of him ( i hope you know what i mean) know he wants me to do these whild crazy things or its over. i love him alot but i feel unconfortable doing this for i am not experiance or just don't know if i want to. he just dosen't understand he say it normal that everyone does it. but yet i can't get him to do anything in for exchange. like giveing me more complaments.

If this guy finds things about you he wants to change...and changing them would be uncomfortable for you...then he is not able to love you as you are. DUMP HIM!!!

If he is asking you to do things that you feel very uncomfortable doing and he KNOWS you feel this way and makes the demands anyway, GET RID OF HIM TODAY!!!

Oh, yes, you'll give me this crap about how you love him and how you want it to work...but if you continue to be with someone who is not accepting of you as you are and requires that you do things you feel uncomfortable with doing, then you are in for a life of absolute hell.

Go find a guy who likes you as you are with maybe minor adjustments. The guy you are with now is a complete and total JERK!!!

It also sounds like he doesn't appreciate the things you do that he enjoys. You shouldn't be required to do perverted tricks to get compliments or love from somebody. Even circus animals refuse to be trained to do things they are afraid of or uncomfortable with.

i agree with tony. you could end up losing yourself in order to please this guy.

my ex used to compare me to other women when we went out. he would point out another woman's attire, hair, overall look,etc.

it got to the point that i didn't want to go out anymore and...then the vicious cycle ensued that now i became boring to him, so...then he compared me more.

i had lost all of my self-esteem...be careful you don't lose yours. there's nothing wrong with you. if he doesn't like you...then he take take a hike.