Do any of you guys out there do this?

my boyfriend likes to give me oral and have me orgasm in his mouth. Its really hot. Do any of you guys out there do this. If not, try it. Your girly's will love it.

Do you really mean orgasm, or do you mean ejaculate? Not all women ejaculate, and I thought that any man who performs oral would always want his partner to orgasm while he was doing so.

Confissledone

My girlfriend doesnt necessarily squirt out but she does get very wet, she loves it when I eat her out. For those guys who can't last more than 5 minutes, they should start eating their girls out so they can at least climax when added up with intercourse. For those guys who can last....think of the EXTRA pleasure your girl will be getting, if you're good at it.

ChipsNHotSauce

I dunno - I'm a female and I can never orgasm by oral sex - usually the guy can't keep up the correct rhythm or he'll start doing it right then stop and do something else. I think most guys just don't know how to do it so if you've got a guy who can give you an orgasm by oral - he's a keeper!