help im dating a stripper

Well, if I wasn't already taken and across an ocean from you .. ;)

Good luck tonight. My lady also said its been forever since she's come across the right person. Maybe the kind of guy that goes out looking to date a dancer is generally not what you're looking for. Weird, is that a common thread in your line? Beautiful women that can't find a decent guy??

I know we met online and I liked her before knowing. First time we talked on the phone, she told me .. but I was already starting to appreciate her from our discussions (.. and pics of course!).

Fantastic nights, led to weekends .. then to us getting serious, everything just clicked ;)

So, not exactly bait and switch but she knew I was interested in her, not 'a stripper'. And I guess she took the risk it wouldn't bother me too much either.

I don't know if it is a common problem but it is certainly my problem - nothing works for me. I have dated guys who have not known i was a stripper and it didn't work, i have dated guys who knew and it still didn't work. I wouldn't date most guys who go out looking to date a dancer since there is a lot more to me than that and i really thought that the guy i work with knew and appreciated that.

Last night didn't happen by the way, details are in another thread. :( Am hoping to talk tonight...