She said that she wanted to be with me always

She said that she likes me and she wanted to be with me always but i ask her onetime that if i have a chance if i courted her she said that "im not ready for a relationship" and she wanted to finish college first and i ask her again "im just asking IF i would court you" then she said that she really dont know then said goodnight to me -____- my teachers said that i should move on. what should i do? should i move on?

btw we're bestfriends for 3 years.

(reasonable answers please.) :)))

she said that "im not ready for a relationship" and she wanted to finish college first

"im just asking IF i would court you" then she said that she really dont know then said goodnight to me -____-

In a way, you already answered your own question (based on the sparse information you've disclosed); it sounds like she's focused on school at this point. Thus, such hypothetical romance scenarios are irrelevant from her perspective (assuming she would give the same response to anyone else romantically interested in her).

Few questions for you:

> Are you in love with her? If so, how long have you had romantic feelings for her?

> She's in college; what level? (undergraduate? graduate school?). How about yourself?

> Do you know any of her friends? Does she know any of yours? What about family?

We'll be happy to offer more helpful input as you open up about the relationship details (unless you're satisfied with the input from your teachers). :)

P.S. It's important to note that actions speak louder than words.

• Author

sorry if there are only few info in our relation its my first POST haha.

thanks for your reply.

I'm a first year law student and she's getting ready for her CPA board exam.

we we're classmates since grade 5 - 8. we begun being bestfriends when we we're in grade 7 and i'm in love with her since then... I'll tell more about the details if it's necessary.

Thanks again. :)