I Need Help With Something!!! Please!!!

ice_solid_2k4

ice_solid_2k4

hey guys...i think i know what the reason for me not ever having a girl friend...i always give girls that friendship vibe...i'm funny/goofy/weird/nice...but i know a girl would never want me sexually...maybe this qualities would have worked before on girls...but girls now are so mature well especially being 18 years old like myself...i don't know how to be sexy or w/e...i have that whole "cute" thing...but never "hot"...

Originally posted by ice_solid_2k4

girls in high school are all about looks and how their social status is in school...well usually the hot girls are like this...it depends on you...are u a geek/average/popular/jock...and wat kinda girl is she...i know i'm harsh stereotyping...but its true...so yeah...usually girls don't really go out with guys in the same school...well that was my skool...well good luck bro...but i wouldn't bother trying...heck don't bother trying at all...i gave up on girls...if i'm single in my whole life...i don't give a damn...i'm just sick and tired of thinking about **** like that when i sleep...well if ur rejected...don't say i didn't warn ya...

How can you give advice to someone, especially when you've never been with a girl before?

That was a sterotypical statement. If you don't like your social status @ school, then change it.