To LoveAngel

Paulie

I was talking with a friend of mine who reads this site occasionally, and we both noticed two things:

1. Te "new" label isn't next to new postings anymore

2. My name, "Paulie" doesn't automatically appear in the name field when I go to post.

If you can just take note of these things, and I'll delete this post shortly.

Tkanks,

Paulie

I sent an Email directly to LoveAngel yesterday and have not yet received a reply. I have an idea he may be away for the holidays. I will send a note directly to the webmaster and see what happens.

Yuppers!

I'm far far away, but fortunately, logged in today to check my e-mail. :)

I'm thinking that this is a problem with cookie expiration dates. I'm going to download the code and investigate. I'll fill you all in with what happens.

Wishing you all a happy New Year!

LoveAngel

I was talking with a friend of mine who reads this site occasionally, and we both noticed two things: 1. Te "new" label isn't next to new postings anymore 2. My name, "Paulie" doesn't automatically appear in the name field when I go to post. If you can just take note of these things, and I'll delete this post shortly. Tkanks, Paulie

As far as I can tell, this issue appears to be fixed. Cookies were set to expire on December 31, 2000... looks like we had a bit of a y2k+1 bug ;) As for the advanced server time, this has been an issue with our hosting company (maybe they like to set their clocks forward to wake up earlier or something?). As a precaution from further confusion, I'm going to add a time adjustment variable to the new system so that we can alter the time appropriately and not rely so much on the system time of the server.

Best wishes,

LoveAngel

Yuppers! I'm far far away, but fortunately, logged in today to check my e-mail. :) I'm thinking that this is a problem with cookie expiration dates. I'm going to download the code and investigate. I'll fill you all in with what happens. Wishing you all a happy New Year! LoveAngel