Did she lies about her sexual past? Curious.

Me and my ex are both religious. I've never had sex, she claims that she hasn't either. I've done 'stuff' with my previous ex - the one before her - but never sex. And even then it was just involving hands, never oral.

So I told my most recent ex what me and my previous ex had done. She said she hadn't done anything ever. Then when making out, things got heated and she wanted me to finger her. She orgasmed, and whilst is happened she said she'd never felt anything like that before. She gave me and h**djob, then a b**wjob. She wasn't terribly good at either. We carried on doing these things throughout our relationship until we split up.

Few weeks later, we're out with friends, she has a drink and says she wants to do stuff again - even though we're not together. I think it could lead to us getting back together so I agree. Same stuff happens, though when she gives me a b**wjob, she's better - she claims she's been watching p*rn. She then wants me to go down on her, which I do - and then she says I should stop as she wants to sleep with me. The next day she wants me to go round to sleep with her but I hesitate so we leave it. She rings me and calls it all off. She then tells me she's disgusted by what she's done and says she'll never do that again till she's in a more committed relationship/married. She's cut me out her life and claims she's pretending it never happened, and the times it did she was 'drunk', when she wasn't.

So from what I've described, does it sound like she'd never done anything before or was she lying to me? She told me she used to be on drugs so am wondering whether she's lied to me because she did stuff when she was on drugs?

Opinions?

youaremysunshine

It means nothing. Oral sex isnt rocket science. Like any sex act, Its all about being in the moment and respondng to your partner. Maybe having a few drinks helped her relax.

You need to look at yourself, why are you so quick to judge? You a not so chaste either. Ma

• Like 1
Standard-Fare

I mean no disrespect to whatever your religion is, but I've never understood why and how people rule can out intercourse but then do everything under the sun besides it. Oral sex, fingering, blowjobs, orgasms... these are all intimate, adult acts that are all very much related to the biological urges of reproduction, whether or not they're technically "penis in vagina." (To be crude.)

That's a little off-topic. I guess that's just what I'm interested in about this post. Like, why the arbitrary boundary? You're both clearly not chaste little lambs.

• Like 2
  • Author
It means nothing. Oral sex isnt rocket science. Like any sex act, Its all about being in the moment and respondng to your partner. Maybe having a few drinks helped her relax.

You need to look at yourself, why are you so quick to judge? You a not so chaste either. Ma

I'm not trying to judge, I'm just curious as to whether it sounds like she lied to me to get something from me, that's it.

I mean no disrespect to whatever your religion is, but I've never understood why and how people rule can out intercourse but then do everything under the sun besides it. Oral sex, fingering, blowjobs, orgasms... these are all intimate, adult acts that are all very much related to the biological urges of reproduction, whether or not they're technically "penis in vagina." (To be crude.)

That's a little off-topic. I guess that's just what I'm interested in about this post. Like, why the arbitrary boundary? You're both clearly not chaste little lambs.

Yeah that's the thing. Stuff never was intended to happen, it just happens. I haven't done anything since with anyone, because after doing stuff with her, made me realise the fine line between doing everything under the sun bar sex, and sex.

And now I'm trying to understand whether she'd done stuff with guys before and just lied to me, or whether she hadn't and now feels guilty, which is why our relationship fell apart - along with other reasons.

You know what?

Everybody has a past.. I don't know how old you are now... But when you are 30 you'll have a past. Most probably you will have gone through many chicks. And, chicks 25 will also have their stories too.. The best thing you can do is not even wonder, and not go there.. Everybody has a past. If it troubles you, and the present is great.. go for the present.

You know what?

Everybody has a past.. I don't know how old you are now... But when you are 30 you'll have a past. Most probably you will have gone through many chicks. And, chicks 25 will also have their stories too.. The best thing you can do is not even wonder, and not go there.. Everybody has a past. If it troubles you, and the present is great.. go for the present.

Pretty much this. It's the reality of humans. We are a social, and not programmed to be monogamous. (Even though I tend to be a jealous person with my partners, and am VERY much pro-monogamy in terms of one relationship, it's a reality of our species.)

People will have a past, that's all there is to it. If you don't like someone's past, or think you won't, don't ask.