On/off romance?

S-babe

So, here is my story. I met this guy almost 5 years ago at the party. When I first saw him, I immediatly knew/felt he was someone special. After 10 minutes we went for a smoke and stayed there for about an hour chatting. It was very nice, felt right etc. Later we all went clubbing and yeah, it all ended at his apartment ;) He was very sweet and he was really into me bla bla. At that time I had a very bad heartbreaking fling thing going on with my collegue and this guy felt like a dream, my escape from all that s*it. BUT the thing was that he lived in another country and went back on Monday. For about two months he wrote me and stuff, everything was great, felt like a good start. He planned me coming to visit him, but it never happened, he kind of dissapeared. Time went by and when he came home next year we met at our mutual friends' house and it all ended with sex again. We talked on the next day, he explained why he disappeared and stuff. I still enjoyed his company, but I understood one thing - he wasn't over his 7-year relationship which he had ended at the time we met. So I let him go!

BUT next year he came again and we met at the party and then it was a little bit different, we had an amazing weekend, but still - no messages, phone calls afterwards. He went back and that was it. I really liked him, but I totally understood that it would never work long-distance, so I think we both never tried. I didn't have hard feelings or anything. So we met next year at our mutual friends' wedding. Long story short - we spent the whole time together, had sex, he gave me a lift home, kissed me and since then never heard of him. It was two years ago. I friended him on one social site, but that's it. No contact. I easily let him go again.

But recently this happened in my life. During my affair I found out that this guy had moved back home from where he lived. But I really didn't care as I was in love with a married man. Anyway, after my affair ended, I had to cope with all that stuff, so I went to see astrologer. We had a really good talk about everything and we also talked about relationships/men in my life. So I gave this guy's birth date and she really liked his horoscope. She told me he would be a very good life partner for me and that I should call him.

I really need advice what to do or not to do...I have always been shy about making the first move...

I admit that I still think about my affair, but I truly don't want the married man back (i have learned my lesson) as well as I don't want getting in a rebound relationship. I feel I am finally ready for something real.

This guy has been using you. He comes and goes as he pleases. He gets free sex from you, and doesn't even think about you for month/years. How is that a good life partner????