recent proposal

Bummed out

I have been involved with a man for about a year...while I care about him deeply I am not sure he is right for me...I don't think we have enough in common and I can't deal with some of his behaviors..he asked me to marry him but I said no..I still can't help but thinking about him...

Does this mean you broke up? What exactly are you still thinking about??

Personally I think you did the right thing. If you have doubts now then marriage will not make anything better, in fact it will only make things worse. You are wise enough to realise this. You can't change someone. You did what was best for you. Well done!

*Warm Hugs*

Does this mean you broke up? What exactly are you still thinking about?? Personally I think you did the right thing. If you have doubts now then marriage will not make anything better, in fact it will only make things worse. You are wise enough to realise this. You can't change someone. You did what was best for you. Well done! *Warm Hugs* Thanks so much for the help....yes we did break up...I just didn't feel right about the whole relationship...I'm afraid that I based my feelings on him for false reasons...

It's only natural that you will still think of him, give yourself time, that's all you need here, in 5 years it will mean nothing at all to you other than having made the right decision.

*SMILE*