how do you know when you really love someone?

Im wondering if i really love this girl,, but, I am not sure

just how you really know you love someone.. I mean,

how do you really know?

Is it being together, enjoying the times you are near,

wanting so see them, thinking about them all the time,

is it the feeling you get when you are near them, is

there more? Help!

I think it is everything you said plus compatibility, communication, honesty, and trust...contentment with a spark to keep things hot...love is so subjective that it is different things to different people....

Im wondering if i really love this girl,, but, I am not sure just how you really know you love someone.. I mean, how do you really know? Is it being together, enjoying the times you are near, wanting so see them, thinking about them all the time, is it the feeling you get when you are near them, is there more? Help!

I like to define love as the Bible does. Love is patient, longsuffering, kind, unselfish.....love never ends. Etc. Love isn't how someone makes you feel about yourself; it's how you want to make them feel and how everything is for them. Love is like losing yourself in someone else, yet still being able to be two distinct, beautiful people. It's this beatiful, healthy symbiosis. And don't forget that everyone has shortcomings.... love is acceptance, but not denial of anything unhealthy. :)

I like what you said about love being acceptance but not denying anything unhealthy...with that...if there are some things about a person that you are having a hard time dealing with yet they are a part of that person and mentioning these things to your partner could hurt them but deep down you know that they could be easily changed how to you do this without setting yourself and partner up for some resentment to enter the relationship?

I like to define love as the Bible does. Love is patient, longsuffering, kind, unselfish.....love never ends. Etc. Love isn't how someone makes you feel about yourself; it's how you want to make them feel and how everything is for them. Love is like losing yourself in someone else, yet still being able to be two distinct, beautiful people. It's this beatiful, healthy symbiosis. And don't forget that everyone has shortcomings.... love is acceptance, but not denial of anything unhealthy. :)